First Time grower with SERIOUS problem...

xJonnyx420

One of my plants has come down with bad symptoms of yellow bottom leaves with ugly brown spots. The disease ( or w/e it is ) seems like it has started from the bottom of the plant and worked its way up to the next set of leaves. I used Tomato food by Miracle gro to fertilize them. I have NO idea whats going on or how to prvent it, here is a picture...

It sounds like a nitrogen deficiency,you might want to get some proper nutrients from a hydro store ,a 2 part A & B gro you can get cheap ,then you need to flush the sick plant (run plain water through the planter,the runoff should equal 3 times the seize of the container it is in ,if it is in a 3 gallon pot allow 9 gallons to run out the bottom of the pot ) then let the plant run the growing medium dry before you start to add nutrients again.

It sounds like a nitrogen deficiency,you might want to get some proper nutrients from a hydro store ,a 2 part A & B gro you can get cheap ,then you need to flush the sick plant (run plain water through the planter,the runoff should equal 3 times the seize of the container it is in ,if it is in a 3 gallon pot allow 9 gallons to run out the bottom of the pot ) then let the plant run the growing medium dry before you start to add nutrients again.

okay so flush the plant out with 3x the amount of water it takes in, then add the 2 part A & B gro after it fully dries out?

Back
Top Bottom