First Time Grower

Robertg576

Well, I finally started my first grow. I've been reading forums and watching videos on how to grow for some time but never had the space to actually go through with it. Here is my setup and a little history of how I got to weeks 3 in flower so far.
Growing skywalker, blue widow and strawberry cough and one critical auto flower all from seed
Growing in bottanicare coco with 2 gallon pots.
Decided on canna coco A & B nutrients with some liquid karma and calmag plus during my veg
Vegged 6 plants under two 600w HPS
Used a feed, feed, water schedule 3 days apart
Tried to keep room temp right around 70 day, 65 night.
Not using any co2 supplement :( because of heat issues I have to keep circulating air alot
Kept PH right at 5.6 to 6.0
Had a long veg because of a mishap with AC when I was out of town for 2 days. Room got up to about 100 plus. When I got back everything was bone dry. Lost 3 plants. Used some boomerang and was able to save 6 of them.
Took a lot of TLC :) but they came back bigger and bushier than ever.
I did a lot of Topping and LST, tried to get a nice even canopy before I went into flower

I've went to 12/12 on 10/13/13
After on week I started using some nirvana and big bud into my mix
Still using the feed, feed, water but now it every other day.

I want to switch nutrient lines because there is only one store to get canna nutes where I am and the girl that owns the place is just a pain to deal with. She is always talking down to you when you try to ask a question. My question is would it be bad to switch in the middle of flower? I was thinking of trying the BOT kind line or house and garden

The critical auto flower is just finishing up in the back, I kept it on a 18/6 cycle the first 5 weeks of flower because the other weren't ready yet, it also got burnt pretty bad from heat stress but came back. It's just really small now but looks and smells nice. It's in the pics too
image5124.jpg
image5123.jpg
image5122.jpg
image5121.jpg
image5120.jpg
image5119.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom