First time grower

Homegrown86

420 Member
Hi guys i have a 3 and a half month old sativa plant that i started out of season and is starting to flower. I grew it inside for the first 2 and a half months then moved it outside because growing season started here, i just wanted to know if its flowering because i moved it outside or maybe its an autoflower?
Seed was just a random bag seed.

I took a clone from it,
And the clone went to flower straight away but then once it rooted it reverted back to veg and is doing well now but not flowering like its mother plant.

Hi guys i have a 3 and a half month old sativa plant that i started out of season and is starting to flower. I grew it inside for the first 2 and a half months then moved it outside because growing season started here, i just wanted to know if its flowering because i moved it outside or maybe its an autoflower?
Seed was just a random bag seed.
Hi and welcome. Your question belongs in the forum for frequently asked questions though:Namaste:

Hi and thanks for the welcome sorry about posting in the wrong section i will make sure to try use the right one from now on
It is OK. We are all here to help. Start a journal, there you can write everything you need to ask. We will join and help. See link in my signature " Links for new members" add your journal link to yours and we find you. :hug::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom