Autoflower Hermaphrodite?

Nicotin

Hello friends,

This is my first time growing an autoflower outdoor (Afghan Kush Auto by FastBuds), currently about 6 weeks into flowering on what has been a so far flawless grow, and I just started noticing that the calix that's below every bud (right in the internode where the bud starts growing) is swollen like it's holding a seed on it, yet I'm struggling to understand what's going on since I literally checked the entire plant and did not find a single male flower suggesting it's hermaphrodide. This has been a 100% stress free grow, not a single leaf has gone yellow, it's the only plant I have and I don't think it might have been polinated by a random neighbour's plant since I live in the southern hemisphere and planting season has just started (flowering starts mid January).

I popped one swollen calix and there was what it looked like an infra seed in there. Do you think this might be the normal stucture of this genetic? The fact that only the internodes have the swollen calixes and not the bud themselves makes me think that this is a possibility. Not that I'm going to do anything about it, but just curious of what you think.

full

full

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom