First time growing. Need anything you got.

Driedkush73

I'm currently trying to grow my self some pot. And I have no clue what I need to do this. I have seeds and I tried just letting them grow in paper towel like kindergartens with bean plants. But it didn't seem to work. So I need to know what I should be doing step by step. Including cost or materials temperature lighting and anything else you have for me!

toss the seeds in a cup of water... keep the water room temp to warm.... after 12 hours or so hit any floaters try to make them sink to the bottom. After 24 hrs. if u got floaters toss em if they have sunk then watch for a sprout. If you see a sprout put it in a moist papertowel for a day or two and then go ahead and plant.... Just a little advice to get the seeds going.

toss the seeds in a cup of water... keep the water room temp to warm.... after 12 hours or so hit any floaters try to make them sink to the bottom. After 24 hrs. if u got floaters toss em if they have sunk then watch for a sprout. If you see a sprout put it in a moist papertowel for a day or two and then go ahead and plant.... Just a little advice to get the seeds going.

Ok. So is there any way I can tell if the seeds are good or not before doing this? And is there anything I can do for the seeds I got now? It's been at least a week so I want to know if there's anything I can do to salvage these seeds.

Like I said all you can really do at this point is throw em in a cup of water and wait. If they sink right away or after the first day then youd be looking good otherwise, they are probably no good.... A good test when you have a bunch is to simple squeeze between your thumb and pointer finger. Don't but a crazy amount of pressure but a good amount and if they snap then toss em if they don't then drop em in a cup. I don't know if youll be able to salvage tho at this point.

I have to say something here,

I put 6 seeds in a glass of (tap well water, no clorine.) and only 2 sank. ( 24 hrs) took them out and put them on a damp paper towel for 24 hrs and all grew tails.

Just because they don't sink does'nt mean they are bad.

0101126.JPG
0091231.JPG
029242.JPG
0022162.JPG

No Problem PTSD, its just hard to get seeds sometimes so try to make the most of what you've got.

I also saw a video on youtube or on here somewhere to look for a seed that has a volcano dimple in it and that will turn out to be a female plant, ( Don't know if its true, but worth looking into.

Thanks, all I can say is it does'nt hurt to put floaters in a damp paper towel for 24 hours ( after the 24 hours in the water) before you throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom