First time

Dewbie

I am wanting to grow for the first time. I'm currently germinating 2 seeds with a paper towel in a dark area. Don't have much hope for them they are bag seed. Is it safe to order seeds online? I'm from the U.S. And I don't want to grow a forest lol. Should I stick to trying to grow bag seed. I'm on 24 hours now no break through yet.

first, welcome to the forum. yes you can get seeds online. I prefer attitude seeds in amsterdam, but there a multitude of quality seed retailers. I would look through the sponsors page, and check out some of them.
2nd, you should really start by reading all of the how to grow stickies on the forum here. they are valuable beyond compare. Read them 2 or 3 times, to make sure you understand it all. And yes, you can start with bagseed. I believe most peeps do, i did and got some great bud from it. the point though, is bagseeds are easy to come by, and great to learn with since you don't lose any money if you should mess em up. Keep in mind, you don't just throw a seed in some dirt and get good bud 8 weeks later, in fact most strains that claim an 8 week flower are more like an 11-14 week flower unless you have lab style conditions your growing in. Your deffinately in the right spot, but I can't stress enough how important it is to read the how to sections on here.. you'll learn more, and know how to ask the right questions when the time comes. Good luck, and keep growing...
Datrippp

Thanks for the friendly welcome and the advice. I will read up on the how to grow stickies. Hopefully soon in a few weeks I will have a picture update. Thanks for the advice. And good luck on your grows!

Back
Top Bottom