First time growing please help

mainegoodness

well i did grow 2 plants in my room and i took them up cause one started turning red around the stem and i am on probation but now i am germinating 7 seeds and i will be planting them outside after the last frost how tall do the plants have to be to be planted would regular lights work till i plant them outside how long would i have to wait till i poll them up 5 or 6 months that be anuff time wouldnt it ? if anyone can help me on this please do nik

I live in maine spring will be here soon its 47 degrees right now at night it wil drop to 30. some days it will be in the mid 30's so thats why i got to wait

oh, i dont know much about growing, there is a growing sectoin hereu might wanna check out, what kinda seeds do u have because the type of plant really matters

I will be growin in my room till it worms up outside i will be useing a 4 foot shop lite well the big ones just want to get advise on how i can keep my plants growing good till put outside i think all ill need for outside grwoing is mericle grow and shit to keep slugs and bugs of my plant and something to surround my plants so no animals get to it

Whats Up Fellas? Hey I Was Wondering If I Could Germ My Plants In Peat Pots And Then Move To Hydro.how Long Before I Can Make The Switch?

Back
Top Bottom