First time scrogger

athome247

Pics of my 2 girls-different strains but growing together nicely....opinions? Been in 12/12 for abt 1 1/2 weeks. I'm pleased with all the bud sights but what do I know?

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Looks good. If you're happy thats all that matters. Which strains? Just a tip, next time let the plants fill out the screen about 75%, then flip. You can continue training for the first couple weeks or so and fill the rest of the screen. Will greatly improve yield next round. Looks good though.

Looking very good. Good color and shape to the leaves and the young flowers.

Like @Chrondocious mentions "...let the plants fill out the screen about 75%,..." before turning the light schedule over to 12/12. Most of the time when doing that there can be more flowering sites plus the buds tend to grow a bit larger by harvest time.

But, it does look like healthy plants and a well built ScrOG net.

Pics of my 2 girls-different strains but growing together nicely....opinions? Been in 12/12 for abt 1 1/2 weeks. I'm pleased with all the bud sights but what do I know?

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg
She looks great. :thumb:
Hope your doing well my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Looks good. If you're happy thats all that matters. Which strains? Just a tip, next time let the plants fill out the screen about 75%, then flip. You can continue training for the first couple weeks or so and fill the rest of the screen. Will greatly improve yield next round. Looks good though.
Did I add the screen too early? Too late? I appreciate the tip(s)! And I dig your attitude (I am happy!)

Did I add the screen too early? Too late? I appreciate the tip(s)! And I dig your attitude (I am happy!)
Its fine. Normally I let the grow up to it...tuck under the whole veg cycle, keep tucking until I feel the remainder of the stretch will maximize light penetration after flip. Sometimes using a second trellis. Million ways to do it.

Back
Top Bottom