First time tent grow

I've heard of super cropping but didn't know what that meant. I don't think I could do that to my girls Also, it would give my hubby/grow partner a heart attack! . Maybe I'll be more brave in the future but for now I'll stick with the lighter treatment and keep peace in the

Yeh it's scary. to do u think your gna ruin them but they won't youl here a snap that's the branch snapping internally look it up on you tube bud hope the pics helped

Yeh it's scary. to do u think your gna ruin them but they won't youl here a snap that's the branch snapping internally look it up on you tube bud hope the pics helped
I'll look it up. I think we will try to do batches of four and am allowed to experiment with one He's not as into the online research and seems skeptical of freely shared knowledge. He feels what we're doing already is working and is reluctant to change. I'm looking forward to showing him how much better they can do with a little 'man-handling' . . . . One plant at a time.

I'll look it up. I think we will try to do batches of four and am allowed to experiment with one . He's not as into the online research and seems skeptical of freely shared knowledge. He feels what we're doing already is working and is reluctant to change. I'm looking forward to showing him how much better they can do with a little 'man-handling' . . . . One plant at a time.

Yeh I had a post on here about it and the knowledge on here is unreal some professional growers for years on here industrial and small legal and illegal grows lol I was shiting it doing it but a few videos and speaking to lads on here I tryed and it was ok look up forms on here about super cropping as well it makes them much bushier and more spread out so more light gets lower and centre of plants . I had to do it as couldn't let them grow any taller or they would be at roof lol so lst them at top and super croped bottoms and there fine these plants are so versatile and a strong plant can take a lot more punishment than u would think .

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression super cropping in flower is a bad idea.

Super cropping is a form of HST. When you HST in flower the plant stops working on buds and tries to repair the damage. I've also heard it can make the plant go dormant. Any one have any info further?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression super cropping in flower is a bad idea.

Super cropping is a form of HST. When you HST in flower the plant stops working on buds and tries to repair the damage. I've also heard it can make the plant go dormant. Any one have any info further?

I'm a noob so I'm not positive but I think you're right. ✌

Back
Top Bottom