First Time Trying Pot

I just told my mom, and she was ok with it. In fact, she said she'd smoke with me when it arrives. She even has a glass pipe of her own. What a fucking world, eh? I feel so much better now.

Eugene said:
I just told my mom, and she was ok with it. In fact, she said she'd smoke with me when it arrives. She even has a glass pipe of her own. What a fucking world, eh? I feel so much better now.
Good for you. I'd say you're a very fortunate individual to have such an understanding parent. Plus, you can now feel totally safe because you will have the presence of your mommy. :grinjoint: Actually, it should end up being a lot of fun.

Eugene said:
Lucky bastard...
My dad thinks "marijuanos are the lowest tier of human existance" (that's verbatim)...
My mom, she just accepts it.
Well, enjoy that.

Aww, that's awesome to hear :biggrin:

Luckily you came to this wonderful site filled with so many helpful and informed people. Because when you're going to start altering you body, researching it's effects is the best thing you can do.

It's a crazy world though. Your mom even has her own pipe, that's really chillin'. Maybe it'll even be a bonding thing for you guys, since your dad seems against it. ;)
And you don't have to worry about anything, like Oceangirl said, cuz you got your mommy! :biggrin:

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive. I probably shouldn't say this here, but I'm really worried that pot isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Eugene said:
Now I just have to wait for it to arrive. I probably shouldn't say this here, but I'm really worried that pot isn't all it's cracked up to be.
IT will be fucking amazing the first time!!!! i mean crazy dude! cherish it! after you get used to it, you will not feel those crazy effects anymore. just smoke some and quit worrying about it. once u smoke u wont have to wonder.

Worry is the thing that ruins most drug experiments.

Remember, a lot of it is just in your mind. And the more you think about what could happen, or what might go wrong, the less enjoyable the experience is going to be.

Just sit back, and let the drug work. You're not going to die, it's not dangerous to you at all. Enjoy the effects of this new world!!

Tried telling myself exactly that ^^ when I tried Salvia. That was the biggest mindfuck I've ever had.

Northern Lights said:
IT will be fucking amazing the first time!!!! i mean crazy dude! cherish it! after you get used to it, you will not feel those crazy effects anymore. just smoke some and quit worrying about it. once u smoke u wont have to wonder.
He might not get high though, it is his first time...
When I started smoking, back when I was 14, I would inhale wrong...
It took me three tries to get high...
That's two sessions with my just sitting there, sober, with my friends high as shit. Then that magic third time...
Being at the mall really helped too...
Ah the sights and sounds...
I was like a newborn...

j842p said:
That's two sessions with my just sitting there, sober, with my friends high as shit. Then that magic third time...
I was like a newborn...

Yeah, the first time I smoked a joint, I didn't get high at all. But then years later when I took a bong rip, I coughed my ass off. I didn't expect to really feel anything again, and for a while I didn't, and then it hit me. You'll know it if you get high, and being as its your first time, it should be the greatest high you ever feel.

People say marijuana leads to harder drugs. That's a lie. Marijuana leads to stronger marijuana.

In case anyone cares:

The fuckin' MAILMAN stole my weed, and a few CD's I ordered. I guess I should have thought about that, but now I have to wait for my friend to send this stuff out again. I'm depressed.

I just smoked the first time today smoking took about 5-10 minutes youll get this really jsut chill feeling youll know if you wer ehigh after it wears off becuase i didnt knwo what it was supossed to feel like but now i do. Brownies I found some facts at www.erowid.org

When eaten the effects can take 1 to 2 hours to manifest, based primarily on how much food is in the stomach.

When eaten, the effects will peak more slowly and primary effects may last for 3-4 hours.

specificly at this page Erowid Cannabis Vault: Basics

all i know is first like 10 minutes iw as really pariniod"omg cops what if i do somthing stupid" it was kind of stressful then i jsut kind of chilled and let it all soak in was great

j842p said:
I was like a newborn...
i see what ya mean man. hmm just smoke like a gram to the head man! i didnt get high the first time, but the first time I also smoked fucking a bowl of resin. then i had a blunt my 2nd time. ooooo man, a blunt to the head, i was trippppppin.....damn. god damn, its like such the opposite of that now. but still, i like it now better. controlled, moderated, and easy going fun.

the first time i smoked a joint i didn't inhal right and i got ripped anyways but was some really good dank.

that blows that the mailman stole your weed. the pizza man gave us our sak back 1 time because we left it onthe front porch lol.

i think you should ask the mailman for your weed back and the cd's but mainly the weed. LOL

Yeah, just smoke a fat joint....
I just smoked one last night and I forgot how fucked up they get me when I smoke them alone...
But honestly, a bubbler would be better...

Back
Top Bottom