First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

Super frosty! N I thought it was snowy here :S

The hw×tlt is still doin its thing blowing up. Ive got a feeling its gonna be a loooong flower
420-magazine-mobile1371783810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1557843997.jpg

Now this little blue cheese smells Devine. Next time ill do a few of these properly. I just wanted to get a taste for her. Her and her sister was just a little experiment gone wrong lol
420-magazine-mobile1379926077.jpg

Blue cheese is definitely one of my new favorite strains! Has some intense flavor n great medical value

Now that the girls are all good its time for a vape. I like to get my stuff done before I get too baked. If I don't have a system for my chores I forget. My memory has been so bad

Now that the girls are all good its time for a vape. I like to get my stuff done before I get too baked. If I don't have a system for my chores I forget. My memory has been so bad
Lol I feel you man, enjoy the puffs!

Even after all the years of using weed, it still amazes me how quick all my cramped and inflamed muscles and tissue just opens up and relaxes. I dont give a crap what anyone says but Best anti inflammatory known to man. Especially for people like me and have a bad stomach so can't take ibuprofen or stuff like that

*You GOTS an MB2 for blast off?

*That's my favourite sherbet, ummm, rainbow sherbet, that's it, is that the same?

*You got some major players here Matey, looking forward to the chop!
Ohh I ordered one of the magic butter decarb boxes that they make. Comes with a little thermocouple so u can see the Perfect temp in there. Also I love the idea of a probably almost air tight box to decarb in

Goodmorning and happy Saturday Matey!

Back
Top Bottom