First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

Maybe its just hype but well find out this next run hey ;)

I'll be the first to admit I'ma stoner, but I believe it was the color he did not like. Pop on to his thread and ask, or you can do a keyword search of post in his journal and search Gorilla Glue.

I'll be the first to admit I'ma stoner, but I believe it was the color he did not like. Pop on to his thread and ask, or you can do a keyword search of post in his journal and search Gorilla Glue.
Will do. If not that ive got some other beans that should fair well

Feral is a great source of information and nice too! He always answers back, but his thread moves prolly 3-4 pages a day so you've got to keep up. If you ask him a question jot down the page number so you know where to go back too. That's my experience anyway... Grow what you want, we're all looking for something, sometimes they line up together and sometimes they don't!

Thanks for the invite mate.. looking good.. nice looking girl..

The GG4 should be alright, just have to keep her in perfect conditions so she doesn't herm on you ;) I haven't run the straight GG4, did you get it from Darkhorse? as far as I know they are the only certified official S1's out there, I wont buy anymore of his shit though :rofl: Gotta remember in seed form its selfed, so basically herming out an already temperamental bitch to produce fem seeds which in itself is making them more hermy prone :rofl: Ive run 2 of the crosses so far, Snake Venom by Moxie and Gorilla Bomb from Bomb seeds, both hermied, ive given up on GG now, tbh I don't think its any better than anything else ive grown, might as well grow more stable shit not just overhyped flavors of the month :rofl:

I made it First Timer...you never forget your first...lol.

I see your plants are serving you well. You certainly pushed them to their limits there. And you'll have a harvest to show for it. I pushed my plants this last grow so much more than I ever have. I got about a week to 2 weeks left. So great job on your first grow. Are you going to make oil?

Thanks for inviting me, I'm grabbing the seat with my tea and pipe, call me when you need me. :circle-of-love:

I made it First Timer...you never forget your first...lol.

I see your plants are serving you well. You certainly pushed them to their limits there. And you'll have a harvest to show for it. I pushed my plants this last grow so much more than I ever have. I got about a week to 2 weeks left. So great job on your first grow. Are you going to make oil?

Thanks for inviting me, I'm grabbing the seat with my tea and pipe, call me when you need me. :circle-of-love:
100% ill be making some oil. I was planning on decarbing some older stuff tonight

Feral is a great source of information and nice too! He always answers back, but his thread moves prolly 3-4 pages a day so you've got to keep up. If you ask him a question jot down the page number so you know where to go back too. That's my experience anyway... Grow what you want, we're all looking for something, sometimes they line up together and sometimes they don't!
Yeah ferals thread is fast man

The GG4 should be alright, just have to keep her in perfect conditions so she doesn't herm on you ;) I haven't run the straight GG4, did you get it from Darkhorse? as far as I know they are the only certified official S1's out there, I wont buy anymore of his shit though :rofl: Gotta remember in seed form its selfed, so basically herming out an already temperamental bitch to produce fem seeds which in itself is making them more hermy prone :rofl: Ive run 2 of the crosses so far, Snake Venom by Moxie and Gorilla Bomb from Bomb seeds, both hermied, ive given up on GG now, tbh I don't think its any better than anything else ive grown, might as well grow more stable shit not just overhyped flavors of the month :rofl:
Maybe sunset sherbet then.

I'm in! beautiful plants Matey!

100% ill be making some oil. I was planning on decarbing some older stuff tonight

*You GOTS an MB2 for blast off?

Maybe sunset sherbet then.

*That's my favourite sherbet, ummm, rainbow sherbet, that's it, is that the same?

*You got some major players here Matey, looking forward to the chop!

Yep mb2 is still sitting in its box. I was so tired last night I crashed. As to Sunset sherbet im not to sure of its dna. Ill have to check it out but it looks the business. And the chop. Im so keen. 2 weeks left according to the breeder. Im vaping on some flowerbomb kush at the moment. She was taken before her time. Was chasing nanners until around week 5 I think. She'd just started to frost. She was really late to show any frost hey. But I trimmed her down and the other week along with an unknown Auto which are still curing. I only had the one, " the beans just didn't want to germ" but man it vapes good. Love the high

Just like the flowerbomb kush. I don't think they like our heat feral. Logic tells me to give it a miss but im a stubborn bastard so ill probably run them lol

Changing the 600hps for the 315cmh has turned out to be one of the best things I done. My humidity used to max out the meter now its within range and the temps were like walking into a jungle everytime I opened the door. So bringing those temps down saved me a lot of cash. I was rushing to get can fans and venting but I dont really need it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom