First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

I dont think she'll be a big producer but I know she'll be quality and thats what im after. If it was quantity Id be going after other strains

Looking fat and sassy
Isnt she. Its got me even more excited about the next run with dwc. Any tips from anyone would be much appreciated. One benefit is the humidity seems to be easier to keep in check. Also if I ever went rockwool again Id use grodan because they don't use lime as a binder anymore so no stupid conditioning before use or ph jitters

Definitely looking very nice and dank in your tent Matey, you're kickin ass for sure ;)

I used rockwool for a grow and although it produced well i decided coco was more my thing
Just curious was it grodan rockwool? If it wasn't a lime binder based rockwool I could see a lot of benefits with it. Apparently grodan is going to officially release the news that even though their packaging still says to condition the blocks that it Isn't necessary anymore. I love the little re usable green floraflex caps. I bought them but didn't use them because id already had the small cube on top of one of the bigger rockwool cubes

Time for an update. Things are really starting to frost up on both black rhinos
420-magazine-mobile1337850858.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1735849178.jpg

420-magazine-mobile136985407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1158642512.jpg

The other bigger br is starting to put out too
420-magazine-mobile1663965039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile6635334.jpg

By the looks of those bids brotha I'd say your doing just fine .

But I'm subbed in and see what I can offer ..

Looking sweet n sticky, just the way I likem! Nice Matey! .

One of those tiny flies got stuck in the resin the other day lol
Lol poor bastard XD another case study pointing me towards the positives of bud washing .

Lol poor bastard XD another case study pointing me towards the positives of bud washing .
I was just thinking about that before u posted it lol. But seriously I've seen a few videos talking about bud washing. In theory it sounds like common sense as far as water and oil don't mix but I don't know. It just feels a bit wierd

I was just thinking about that before u posted it lol. But seriously I've seen a few videos talking about bud washing. In theory it sounds like common sense as far as water and oil don't mix but I don't know. It just feels a bit wierd
It feels like I'm violating my buds when I try it in my mind XD

Might be a while before I can bring myself to try it, I'll just run an air purifier and hope for the best until my balls drop XD

If you do try it I think the best way is hydrogen peroxide-i heard lemon juice has some shit that is toxic for your lungs when it's inhaled, I think it's a debate that's just taking hold but I think i read it in the lo and slow thread? Not too sure I just know I won't ever wash my buds in lemon since I read that XD

Hey look I'm rambling, time for smoke! XD

Cheers from the other side of the world Matey! . . . .

The sativa in the dwc has decided to Finally focus more on her flowers. I had a feeling she just wanted to stretch her wings first
420-magazine-mobile1816451966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2062301847.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1152787509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1481150875.jpg

The amount of bud sites are outstanding
420-magazine-mobile1148661696.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1441925045.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1225586844.jpg

420-magazine-mobile538066594.jpg

You should upload them to 420 magazine gallery you got some skill ..

Do it strange please I beg you bro

You will never go back to it washing trust me if you want to know more details on ratios and method .

... anyone is welcomed

Back
Top Bottom