First Timer Just Trying To Live Pain Free

Do it strange please I beg you bro

You will never go back to it washing trust me if you want to know more details on ratios and method .

... anyone is welcomed
Ok, just cause I have a little man crush on you .

Still a few months away XD

It feels like I'm violating my buds when I try it in my mind XD

Might be a while before I can bring myself to try it, I'll just run an air purifier and hope for the best until my balls drop XD

If you do try it I think the best way is hydrogen peroxide-i heard lemon juice has some shit that is toxic for your lungs when it's inhaled, I think it's a debate that's just taking hold but I think i read it in the lo and slow thread? Not too sure I just know I won't ever wash my buds in lemon since I read that XD

Hey look I'm rambling, time for smoke! XD

Cheers from the other side of the world Matey! . . . .
The way I think about it is, if I was walking in the bush and found a weed plant with nice buds. I honestly Wouldn't pick and wash the bud. Id just dry it and smoke it. In my case vape it. I know the effects of smoking weed but don't think washed or unwashed bud would make much difference. As long as the flavor and effect are good, theres no crappy pgr's in there, Im a happy man

Sorry. I only noticed this comment now. Maybe ill take a little dive and have a look at bud washing

Go read the first page all info is in opening comment .

Yea everything I've heard about it is good lol totally feel you though Matey- it's just one of those deep seated obstacles to over come XD

The way I think about it is, if I was walking in the bush and found a weed plant with nice buds. I honestly Wouldn't pick and wash the bud. Id just dry it and smoke it. In my case vape it. I know the effects of smoking weed but don't think washed or unwashed bud would make much difference. As long as the flavor and effect are good, theres no crappy pgr's in there, Im a happy man

Pest dust flies uf be surprise bro.

Also noticed my buds become more vibrant or vivid

And the smell is def enhanced .

From my personal experience of course .

I don't know whats going on with the 420 app. It keeps freezing my phone and now I cant see new notifications. Only like a 4 day old notifications page

I don't know whats going on with the 420 app. It keeps freezing my phone and now I cant see new notifications. Only like a 4 day old notifications page
My notifications have been down since October 13 :/

Have fun scrolling to the bottom of your subscribed feed and remembering where you were last XD

It's been fun .

Yes sadly it a bug issue 420 can't seem to fix .

I never get notified much

But if you go to settings try see if you can select to get email notifications instead?

Or pm teddy Edwards he is a moderator here on 420 voice your concerns respectfully he should try to point you in the right direction.

I think you can also try to disconnect battery and try that if on phone app.

I might try wash half see how it goes. High is the only way to be lol

this is the method I use. I still have sporadic instances of WPM in my garden, but I'm getting it under control. My first experience with WPM started me on the Bud washing thing. This video demonstrates the method I use however not to this scale. It is amazing how much crap comes off my various harvests. With some the water is clear and with other it's absolutely disgusting. I'd happily pass you some nugs to taste...

Jorge Cervantes Buds Washing Technique

Just a quick update. Had a scare earlier with a light malfunction. Everything's ok now.
420-magazine-mobile388231499.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1571263800.jpg

Shes plumping up
420-magazine-mobile1574416835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1706372199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile159624257.jpg

The other girl keeps on frosting
420-magazine-mobile1068165922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile341594892.jpg

And the liitle kiddies
420-magazine-mobile2046278237.jpg

Lovin it Matey! .