First Timer

MrQuien

Hey guys, I need help... I have 20+ seeds of diff' kind of green... I want to grow them indoors... I don't have any materials, don't know any code names for materials or anything else like that... I would like some 1 to help me grow, tell me what to buy and what to do plz... :cool:

lol, Nothing but ambitions and a dream lol... I have an unknown plant that my friend gave me... i don't have anything at the moment... All i have is a 26=100w cfl light bulb... The plant is ust under 3 inches tall, and i have the light bulb 11.7 inches away from the TOP of the pant...

My friend had a couple of plants growing outside his house... So he gave me 1, and i could only grow indoors (The reason why i started this thread)... When he gave it to me on of the leaves was twisting, with a couple brown/yellow spots... Is that a problem?

Ass you could see, my set up is in a corner of a room with a filter infront of a fan... every once in a while i go over and breath of the plant... (breathing on it is good right?)

I plan to invest some money, this plant was just given to me out of no where... you know... I plan to make a grow box and everything, i just want to get my feet in the water (just ripped my toe nail off with the door no more than 10 minutes ago, lol) and get the hang of things, see what I'm doing wrong, what I'm doing wright, how can i make this better, you know... I know for every hobby you need cash... Just want to get some good ideas, for when i do build it i could see what I'm building for... Like for example, I've seen a lot of watering systems on here... Do i really need all that, or can i water them my self?

Like i've been doing a lot of reading, learned a lot of stuff... But there's stuff that i just don't get and or stuff that don't answer my questions...

Mr.Quin, I was just guna say, if you just want the thrill of growing your own buds, I suggest you find a spot outside doesnt have to be around your house, just scope out a good spot somewhere they wont get found and will get all day sun and dig a few holes toss the plants in and come back at the end of the season.

And find a few dried up twigs because you failed to water them.lol

Back
Top Bottom