Flavored Water

Hichhiker

Hey, anyone try putting suger-free flavored water in their bongs or other various water pipes? If so, how's this worked for you? Notice any flavor on your smoke? Has it damaged your glassware at all? Been thinking bout giving it a try but wanted to know if anyone else has done it.

no damage works good taste good but dont leave the water in ur bong/waterpipes

it starts 2 smell worse then normal bong water

ive used redbull

I was told that the sugers in coca-cola would damage a glass pipe, make it all sticky.

Iso and salt fix that.

it doesnt matter as long as you clean it out nicely afterwards
i personally prefer gatorade or koolaid

TheLife said:
true. i've used everything from vodka, to coca-cola.. lol.

Did you get high when you used the vodka :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley: ?

I use ice cold dasani lemon water once and a while and its the shit ... I usually just use crushed up ice ...

The smoke builds a tunnel in the snow. You need to keep lots handy when you do it. Me and a few buddies used to bring a bong in a backpack to snowboard with us. Forgot the water a few times and used snow instead. It's kind of a bitch to get in.

I've used Jägermeister in my bub before... It was absolutely delicious.

Since you keep Jäger in the freezer, it did a hell of a job cooling the smoke. Not to mention you could taste it once you popped the carb.

As long as you clean your piece out afterwards, most anything should be fine to use.

I've used vodka before, it wasn't bad. Jager on the otherhand, would probably make me puke, as I cannot handle the taste or smell of it. I like to use snow in bongs, also in pop can bowls, I call the latter technique "the intercooler." Unfortunately it only snows here once or twice a year anymore.

twitch said:
I've used Jägermeister in my bub before... It was absolutely delicious.

Since you keep Jäger in the freezer, it did a hell of a job cooling the smoke. Not to mention you could taste it once you popped the carb.

As long as you clean your piece out afterwards, most anything should be fine to use.
Yech! I used to bartend and Jägermeister was a very popular drink for the younger crowd. I myself stuck with the tequilla instead.:cheesygrinsmiley: My girlfriend is 100% german and her mother came from Germany. She says that in Germany, Jägermeister is a stomache tonic, not a alchoholic bar drink. Only in America would a stomache medicine be used as a alchoholic drink. lol
I love the snow idea and have tried it lot's of times.

Back
Top Bottom