Flavour profiles between indica and sativa

Anoobis

Hi, I have a really indoor small grow space (height and square footage), and so it only makes sense to grow indica's. I have purchased my first name brand weed from a seed bank, prior to this I grew whatever turned up in a bag as seedy buds (seeds are hard to come by in my part of the world, and I am cautious about buying seeds from overseas due to the law in my country, so the options aren't really overflowing haha). The seller says its pine flavoured, but I also want to get some fruity flavours. I remember getting mango heads as a teen and they were nice. The only sort of fruity buds that are indica dominant from my local seed bank are a 60 /40 orange flavour indica sativa hybrid, and I worry about the plant size with indica genetics). My question is, do indica's and Sativa's have very different flavours and smells, ie do indicas have predominant taste thats very different to sativas, or can you get indica's that are fruity as opposed to pine? are there specific strains that can be recomended?

If it was at one time it isn't anymore. The one thing I have noticed is smells and flavors can come from anywhere. landrace genetics ares o far away from the breeding spectrum if at one time they were different they are not now.

In general Sativas tend to be on the sweet smelling side and indicas more dank. Flavors can be totally different from smells.

Plus indicas are not always short and sativas are not always tall. C-99 is a sativa that works great in small spaces. They finish out around 3' to 4' and finishes faster than most indicas. Welcome to the world of finding a strain that fits your needs LOL.

Can grow anything in a small space mate. Just gotta be prepared and know how to deal with it.
There will be a micro growing section here somewhere. A land where people do crazy shit inside pc stacks n stuff like that. Best to look there for advice. Those guys know how to get results from tight spaces. Haven't spotted it here yet but every other forum has one so should be here somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom