Flip Mode - InHouse genetics

Unruly Bud

420 Member
I bought some Slurracain # 7 seeds from Inhouse Genetics and they include 3 test seeds of this strain called Flip Mode. I popped two seeds and they are growing on a 3 x 3 tent with an LED (Spider Farm SF200) with a medium of perlite, peat moss, earthworm casting and potting soil mix. Using roots organics terp tea formula as fertilizer. 4 weeks in veg, I did not veg them too long because I just want to see how they flower and evaluate final results (plan to clone them to find "a keeper"). Now entering 1st week of flowering.

Anyone cultivating this or a similar strain, I appreciate tips to grow this strain or pics of your final results.

you are all very wise and I am just beginning my journey as a grower... I appreciate your help :)

20211228_010200.jpg

20211228_010217.jpg

20211228_010209.jpg

20211228_010228.jpg

I bought some Slurracain # 7 seeds from Inhouse Genetics and they include 3 test seeds of this strain called Flip Mode. I popped two seeds and they are growing on a 3 x 3 tent with an LED (Spider Farm SF200) with a medium of perlite, peat moss, earthworm casting and potting soil mix. Using roots organics terp tea formula as fertilizer. 4 weeks in veg, I did not veg them too long because I just want to see how they flower and evaluate final results (plan to clone them to find "a keeper"). Now entering 1st week of flowering.

Anyone cultivating this or a similar strain, I appreciate tips to grow this strain or pics of your final results.

you are all very wise and I am just beginning my journey as a grower... I appreciate your help :)

20211228_010200.jpg

20211228_010217.jpg

20211228_010209.jpg

20211228_010228.jpg
Hey @Unruly Bud hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.:welcome:
That's a popular strain I'm sure someone with experience will give you a review.
If your worried about height you can try some low stress training, lst.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey mate, nice to see your also doing a journal about the In House Flipmode.
How are things going on your end?

Here is a pic of my Flipmode @ day 26 of flower.

Stay elevated growmie

20220423_092729.jpg
From 3 seeds I got 1 female and she is amazing, it is a very beautiful plant, yours will likely turn purple on the fan leafs in a couple of weeks. I've have harvest 2 clone generations already and I have more coming. It tastes like hash with hints of blueberry , its effect is narcotic ... Very indica type of high. That's how I can describe the pheno that I kept, here some pics ...

20220228_231848.jpg

20220309_094301.jpg

20220309_094159.jpg

20220228_231857.jpg

20220421_225909.jpg

Damn mate you had some badluck on those beans, but i'm happy the one that made the cut is a keeper:)
I hope i get the pheno you have mate cause i like me a hashy strain, and the looks on yours, damn!!!

I still got 2 beans left so wish me luck on finding something you got over there mate.

Stay elevated

Greetings, Dr Greenthumb

Damn mate you had some badluck on those beans, but i'm happy the one that made the cut is a keeper:)
I hope i get the pheno you have mate cause i like me a hashy strain, and the looks on yours, damn!!!

I still got 2 beans left so wish me luck on finding something you got over there mate.

Stay elevated

Greetings, Dr Greenthumb
This was the mother ! I wish you the best of lucks with the other two beans. Getting a female in your first one is already a win.I've been trying to find out the parent genetics of this strain because in-house genetics won't disclose that yet. I got a new batch of clones already rooted, I'm going to retain this genetic long term.

20220220_231406.jpg

20220220_231358.jpg

20220216_235628.jpg

This was the mother ! I wish you the best of lucks with the other two beans. Getting a female in your first one is already a win.I've been trying to find out the parent genetics of this strain because in-house genetics won't disclose that yet. I got a new batch of clones already rooted, I'm going to retain this genetic long term.

20220220_231406.jpg

20220220_231358.jpg

20220216_235628.jpg
Yes that's a keeper.
Beautiful lady my friend.
Fantastic colors, I grow a few like that now and then but that one is special. ;)
Nice work. :welldone:
Hope your having a great day @Unruly Bud

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

20220220_231406.jpg

20220220_231358.jpg

20220216_235628.jpg

I can see why you wanna keep that beauty around mate, she's stunning :)
Btw about the genetic make-up i think i might have an idea about that.
Look up Flip Mode OG from Dank Genetics.

Stay elevated mate

Greetings, Dr Greenthumb

Hey mate mine is nearing her end:)
I feel sorry for myself i didn't taken clones of her cause she's wel look for your self;)

20220517_215632.jpg
It looks just like her sister, very similar colors when they reach maturity , it looks dank as fuck too ! a little bushier than my pheno, I believe or it could be the cultivation method. Everything else looks very similar, post some close ups from those buds whenever you can mate ! it looks really good.

Thanks for the kind words growmie:green_heart:

And yeah it's the cultivation method i used to form her like she is (topping&LST)

Btw that hash, bleuberry taste/scent you described i got that on her as wel mate. I just can't keep my nose of her lol

And here are some budshots mate, i'll take a couple more when the lights go on:high-five:

Stay elevated growmie:passitleft:

20220220_231406.jpg

20220220_231358.jpg

20220216_235628.jpg
I managed to get out of inhouse genetics that, flipmodes and s-class which were both freebies at that time off attitude seed bank about a year ago, that their genetics lie with flapjacks, he wouldn't say anything else

Inhouse genetics told me that both flip mode and s-class, their lineage lineage lie in flapjacks, when I prayed more on trying to get the cross lineage they never responded back. I would only assume this but it's probably flapjacks, and used 2 different phenos of them s-class and flip mode, and the s-class look very familiar to your flip mode. I have these 12 flip mode seeds I was going to germinate, and wanted to see if anybody had posts online, and when I saw someone asked about lineage. I felt a need to speak the knowledge I know

Back
Top Bottom