FLO, Silver Haze, Orange Crush :)

LOOKS AWESOME id be loving that if the gov gave that to me, but to be honest i wouldnt bother trying to get a card in canada our doctors are fuckers 95% of them dont believe in medical marijuana but TO ALL GROWERS:
YOU CAN GROW WEED TO LOOK AND SMOKE JUST AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN MEDICAL!!!! they just have certain strategies and supplements that help out alot:

1.THIS IS A BIG ONE - CO2! whether homemade or your rich and you can buy a big fancy tank with slow release automatic valve, co2 help plants so much when you think about it its like us having oxygen, adding this makes a HUGE difference in your bud outcome.

2. invest in all organic nutes and add something else than just VEG then BLOOM nutes. chemical nutes tend to have a bad taste in the bud unlesh flushed properly but still i dont recommend useing them, but if you purchase your veg and bloom nutes, pick up some kind of rooting booster, plant booster, bud booster, bat guano , candybud (molasses), CaMg+ (calcium and magnesium)

you guys know the rest good venting around your hot lights, regulated temp bla bla

Back
Top Bottom