Florida bud

jakass

this bud is great, i wish i had a new camera cause this camera has been getting worse lately, quality wise, you can't see all the crystals:

Picture_086.jpg

Wow! Im lovin the fluffy orange hairs! How's that smoke? What's the smell like? Damn man, I wish I had some of that around here...WPB always got the fire.

it smells kinda fruity and when i grinded it up, the smell was 20 times more potent, and it smokes great, gets u realy realy high

looks nice from here

Dang bro im in Florida too. Couple of weeks back i got some dank shit that was such a dark green it was nearly black. very stony high. Florida bud rules.

Very nice, I bet it tastes great!!

I wish I could have gotten something like that when I lived in the south, most of what I got was dirtweed. Ick!

Enjoy!

krypto florida weed?

krypto?lol like krypee? thats the platinum of weed down here in FL.lol that and kush. but to be honest you dont see a lot of the high grade stuff around here. not unless youre rich or something youre a lucky guy to find such potent looking bud here in fl bro!

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

i hope my ounce im getting today looks liek that..lol for 375 it BETTER look liek that lol

great buds man:clap: reps:Rasta:

Looking delicious. Sounds like some bomb ass dank. Guess i got another reason to go see florida. yalls weed is looking off the chain

Back
Top Bottom