Flower molasses mix pH problems

I think there's some miscommunication.

I hadn't watered anything.

I mixed it. Phed it. Then came back and it was a very unexpected ph. I'm curious if this is normal or am I messing it up or.

I did it again two days almost now.

I experimented with heavy molasses dosing last season. I was using the Canna line with coco. Often the mix was left until the next day. I never experienced noticeable PH instability.

Taken what to lab, exactly?

The weed. There's so many feed scheduled ppl come up with. I would love a lab report that say 29% and this is what I used

Or 22%, this my feed schedule.

Otherwise its all left to opinion and I'll tell you what...
I got to other people's houses and try their weed sometimes they say is great and it's garbage.

Nothing to say about you or your recipe but I really wish I could know how potent the weed is from all the different 20,000 recipes online...

Because if it didn't get better (or much better) than. 6/9 recipe, I'm all for it!!

I experimented with heavy molasses dosing last season. I was using the Canna line with coco. Often the mix was left until the next day. I never experienced noticeable PH instability.

Thanks
I'm messing something up I know it. Maybe I'm just going too light on everything.

1tsp molasses a gal
1/8 scoop great white a gal
.25 ml a gal roots excell
.25 ml orca.

Incorrect. .
FloraNova is built to be ph adjusted.

My apologies. My intentions were good. I was trying to help the guy figure out his mysterious results. It's still not clear to me that he's mixing the stuff per instructions, and for the record, my original suggestion was that he needed to mix better and wait longer.

Now that the experts have arrived, I'll drop off the thread and leave it to y'all.

My apologies. My intentions were good. I was trying to help the guy figure out his mysterious results. It's still not clear to me that he's mixing the stuff per instructions, and for the record, my original suggestion was that he needed to mix better and wait longer.

Now that the experts have arrived, I'll drop off the thread and leave it to y'all.

Thanks everyone I'll try again hydro nutes

The weed. There's so many feed scheduled ppl come up with. I would love a lab report that say 29% and this is what I used

Or 22%, this my feed schedule.

Otherwise its all left to opinion and I'll tell you what...
I got to other people's houses and try their weed sometimes they say is great and it's garbage.

Nothing to say about you or your recipe but I really wish I could know how potent the weed is from all the different 20,000 recipes online...

Anyone who says "My weed is xy% and this is my nute schedule", implying that the nutes are responsible, are a fucking joke. And most inexpensive, commercial tests are a fucking joke. In Denver, if you don't like your test results, hit a different lab until you get numbers you like. Yeah, it's generally that shoddy. Any given clone has a maximum natural potential, and the combination of environment/nutrients/grower skill maximize that, or don't.
The only way that statement is anything but a joke, is if one master grower runs identical clones in identical gardens, using different nutrients expertly on each. And even then, it wouldn't be solely nutrients that'd make the difference. For example: The Chemdog D clone I've run for many many years has been legit tested by High Times in Colorado at a record +30% thc, but I regularly see an idiot I know finish it at 12-13%. It's not his nutes, he's just a shitty all around grower who barely knows his ass from his elbow. .

Anyone who says "My weed is xy% and this is my nute schedule", implying that the nutes are responsible, are a fucking joke. And most inexpensive, commercial tests are a fucking joke. In Denver, if you don't like your test results, hit a different lab until you get numbers you like. Yeah, it's generally that shoddy. Any given clone has a maximum natural potential, and the combination of environment/nutrients/grower skill maximize that, or don't.
The only way that statement is anything but a joke, is if one master grower runs identical clones in identical gardens, using different nutrients expertly on each. And even then, it wouldn't be solely nutrients that'd make the difference. For example: The Chemdog D clone I've run for many many years has been legit tested by High Times in Colorado at a record +30% thc, but I regularly see an idiot I know finish it at 12-13%. It's not his nutes, he's just a shitty all around grower who barely knows his ass from his elbow. .

Makes sense. Why do you use dry kool before first dose of liquid?

Makes sense. Why do you use dry kool before first dose of liquid?

Dry has nitrogen. Late(r) in flower adding N tends to offset flower production, so you reduce > delete N, never add more. Liquid KB is 0-10-10, thus is well suited to late Bloom addition in cannabis.

b1face78afddae270e9688e53e9e14dc.jpg
2aa4132349be27245426cf9d4eb09c74.jpg

So I didn't get rid of the second one I made.

I came back and it was still going down.

Set back to 5.8

If it stays there until morning I'm gonna add as supplement to all my res I think....

Can u guys just tell me a recipe for a tea. Looking to feed loving living coco.

I was thinking make tea - no base nutes. Something i can Brew then add to multiple res.

Then I can add my tea to all my res after bubbled and phed with little to no change to res ph, ec or npk profile.

My flower res get a scoop of the tea, veg res and mother water.

Thank you. I have great white, orca. Would like to use those up.

Then ur cool u can use it

this thread is in regards to ph fluctuations when using molasses in an organic nutrient mix containing beneficial bacteria and chemical salts. gen hydro flora nova and great white

as a side note its still causing real low ph after 24 hours. next time i go to grow shop im buying flora nector or whatever it is gen hydro makes with sugar and molasses in it to see if that does it too.

i dunno dosn't everyone add sugar?

this thread is in regards to ph fluctuations when using molasses in an organic nutrient mix containing beneficial bacteria and chemical salts. gen hydro flora nova and great white

as a side note its still causing real low ph after 24 hours. next time i go to grow shop im buying flora nector or whatever it is gen hydro makes with sugar and molasses in it to see if that does it too.

i dunno dosn't everyone add sugar?
I just use soil so wouldn't know

Back
Top Bottom