Flowering Cycle

Not much. Why do you want it to start flowering now? Why not wait until it gets to at least 2-3 ft. Under a foot unless it is 5 feet round you won't get much more than 5 grams maybe. it's summer, long season means tall plant time. Winter growing is for short plants. lol. let it grow for the sake of oxygen. LOL. Aloha. It is really up to you but I would let it get 2-3 feet. I'm just saying.
Keep It Green...:thumb:
100_02247.JPG

This plant after another month it was 1 ft. but very dense, I yielded 1/4 oz.

U need to post more info then that. Is it indica or sativa? indoor or outdoor? That whole thing a height of a random plant doesn't tell u much for its final yield.

You are so right, this plant is a blueberry, sativa/indica seed from Amsterdam and indoor/outdoor. HTC- high. It is a short plant because it broke as a infant. It should have been about 3 ft tall. The stone was really good. I should break all my plants at infancy stage. lol. nah. But, always a but, is your plant that you want to flower, should it grow to a certain height? I used organic soil mixed with perlite and worm castings and fertilized it with bat guano and Miracle gro rose plant food and plain water. fertilized every 2 weeks and watered every 3 days. Anything else you want to know. My other bluebery plants are growing the same shape and look just taller and wider. 3ft H x 16" W. Yielded about 1 1/2 oz. Grew for 3 months.

20-30 grams. Missing info, like light cycle, strain, ect. My plant in the pic. above was about 10 inches and yeilded 25 grams. Oh how I wish it was taller cuz it was some really good S*#T. :thumb:

Hey mate,
Yeah its hard to say how much youll get off it?? But i guess maybe half, to a full ounce dry?? Let it grow, only takes bout 2 months to get to 3 ft if in right conditions, and then when you flower it will gain in size some more so your yield will be much larger..
But you grow it however you like mate.. Goodluck, later buddy.. Smokemup;)

Alri cheers folks first timer here so just curious ya no. :) ladies are looking great though nice an bushy :) its great to see them take stretches everyday

Smoke an toke :)

Back
Top Bottom