Flowering stage of the plant - What does it need? Noob help

rememberme

Hello,

My darling started flowering, and im just curious what does she need to give the most out of her.

Does she need a lot of water? Does she need "phosphorus" or other minerals?

What does she need to get the most... its lately hot in here, we've got about 30-35 degrees and 0 rain. How many times would u water the plant if it was yours?

Thank you for your answers.
Peace

I'm on my first grow also, so if anything I say is wrong, someone feel free to correct me. There's a sticky at the top of this thread that you should check out it's called "budding and flowering" it goes over a lot of your questions. Yes in flower it needs more P and K and less N. 35 degrees C might be a little hot for flowering, from what I've learned that temp is ok in veg but when the plant experiences high temps in flower in can reduce the potency of your final product but if you're stuck outside then you gotta deal with it. For water, just do what you've been doing, water her when she needs it. No one can tell you how much to water the plant. When the plant is thirsty, give it water. You might need to water more frequently, but the amount of water that you give it shouldn't change unless your flushing. Hope that helps a little bit

I'm on my first grow also, so if anything I say is wrong, someone feel free to correct me. There's a sticky at the top of this thread that you should check out it's called "budding and flowering" it goes over a lot of your questions. Yes in flower it needs more P and K and less N. 35 degrees C might be a little hot for flowering, from what I've learned that temp is ok in veg but when the plant experiences high temps in flower in can reduce the potency of your final product but if you're stuck outside then you gotta deal with it. For water, just do what you've been doing, water her when she needs it. No one can tell you how much to water the plant. When the plant is thirsty, give it water. You might need to water more frequently, but the amount of water that you give it shouldn't change unless your flushing. Hope that helps a little bit

I've read all that before i started this as i didnt get enough info from the sticky, maybe i should read all the comments, but didnt go there, since there are so many.

And yes the temperature is a bit high for her (my opinion), i dont know why, but she just started flowering suddenly, i didnt do anything.

I did throw a bit more water today (4 liters), i thought maybe cuz shes a big lady now and in flowering faze she needs more xD I'll see what i can do about P and K. Thanks for the heads up.

p.s: i didnt give her any fertilizers, just bought some good soil with some fertilizers already in it (it says for the first 3 months of growth) which i've added afterwards (1 more pack of soil more, cuz the hole was empty, i think it was together 140 L of soil), and thats it, just watering:)

Maybe get you some cal/mag. During flower my strains loves a little extra cal/mag.

I have some "Bats poop" fertilizer, do u think i should put it? or maybe not, i think that would be more likely for vegetative stage xD

That's great news on your babies. As for why they flowered, they must have been ready. Perhaps they were auto-flowering seeds or clones, you didn't say. If you've got pitils then your babies are ready to become ladies. Don't over do the nutes but they will need different food now. I would just search this forum or the entire web for flowering tips. There's probably a couple of hundred really in depth videos on you-tube on this very topic. I watch them when I grow and it's always cool to see how other people do it first hand. Batts poop or guano is always a good nute but again, less is more. And there are loads of products made just for this time in your babies life cycle. Do a little research and you'll find what you're looking for.

If you're somewhere in southern Europe a lot varieties will start flowering now due to descending photoperiod, so I you're exactly where you're supposed to be. In flowering plants indeed more Ca-Mg indeed, but also more sulphur and iron. With phosphorus feeding one strong dose is enough as this nutrient works as a piggyback for other ones, once there's enough of it to trigger flowering plant doesn't need anything else, so keep low levels of it. Also try to keep potassium feeding to minimum, and get some calcium nitrate, the best organic source you'll find in fish form. That will provide energy boost for your plant till the end of the cycle.

Back
Top Bottom