Flowering Trick's And Tip's?

LOLIPOPPING is when you take most or all lower growth off making your plant look like a fruit tree in an orchard
DL is up to you as is all other suggestions
GLR(gas lantern routine) is a light schedual for plants in veg state. you set your timer for your lights at 12Hrs on then they go off for 5 1/2 Hrs then the light comes back on for 1Hr then back off for 5 1/2 hours. this will save you some $$ in electric bills.
I used this on my current grow for the first time and was pleased with the results:)

What Does That Do To Them? Im Not Worried About The Electric Bill. And I Kinda Already Do That But It Isnt Really High Up On The Plant I Cut Off The Lower Branches Towards The Dirt. But What Nutrients Should I Buy Do You Know Any Brands Thats Good For Sour Diesel While Its Flowering?

try the sponsor on this site for your nutes BPN, I have not personaly used these nutes but everyone here that does use them has never had a bad thing to say. as a matter of fact the man that makes them is a fellow member and grower on this site.
I have nutes already or I myself would buy his products as they are described by others as fool proof.

Ok So On One Of My Plants I Tied It To Where Its Bent Over (Whats Crazy Is Its Already Starting To Bend Towards The Light I Tied It Down A Hour Ago!) So The Lower Branches Will Start Growing Or What Does This Help?

Ok So On One Of My Plants I Tied It To Where Its Bent Over (Whats Crazy Is Its Already Starting To Bend Towards The Light I Tied It Down A Hour Ago!) So The Lower Branches Will Start Growing Or What Does This Help?

to bothe questions you did a Lst and now the plant will grow shoots that point to the light. it gives more light to branches or nodes and makes the plant bushy

depends if you want one giant bud or a whole bunch of buds:)

110912122445_1_.jpg
This Is The Sweet Tooth Thats The One I Dont Think I Should Start Lst I Want It To Be Tall

thats more dependent on room, plant variety, enviorment and tlc
In my opinion indoors, Lst and or scrog is better for yield. but thats not to say that you cant grow a big plant.
I guess the biggest factor is how well and how long you veg.

they are both mature plants, thats good. I would try a Lst for sure

Well The Sweet Tooth Up There Will Be Grown To 2 Or 2 1/2 Feet Its Already 12 inches Bt I Dont Want It To Bushy More Tall Than Bushy Like Its Growing Now

after the switch she is going to double in height min. so just be prepaired:)

most all MJ plants grow that way with few exseptions. I have never grown the strains that you are boss just tryin to help you with what I do know. and that aint much

there is a lot of info in the FAQs section that will help you more then I, like everything you need to grow and others.
you may find answers there faster than I can give and a bunch of shit I dont know:)

Back
Top Bottom