Flowering Trick's And Tip's?

brother I will help more if I know what I am talking about. but there is a lot more than I know if you look for it.
you should check folks journals out. they may agree with or dissagree with the things I do. and may work more to your liking.
I just want everyone to grow to what they thought or wished it would be. you never know maybe my info is the worst that has ever been. but its what I know for sure:)

Its Ok I Needed Help. They Were All Suggestions I Heard Of Alot Of Things But Thats The Reason I Come Here So I Can Get The Facts About Them.

Its Ok I Needed Help. They Were All Suggestions I Heard Of Alot Of Things But Thats The Reason I Come Here So I Can Get The Facts About Them.

me too!

Hey Im Back For One More Question. My Sweet Tooth Is At A Good 16 Almost 17 Inches And My Growing Incubator Is Only 3 1/2 Feet Tall. My Question Is Do You Think I Should Flower It Now So It Wont Out Grow Its Incubator. You Said It Would Almost Double In Size So If It Did That It Might Out Grow It.

rekon you will either need toLst or supercrop or she will hit the light for sure

hell yeah brother just try to do what you can at one time so you dont keep stressing them:)

not sure about your question, but if you can top them now and give them a week to recover then put them in flower

welcome. take some pics and let me know how it goes. better yet start a journal:)

I Have An Infestation!!!!! I Need Help They Seem To Be Fruit Flies Like Gnats? How To Get Rid Of Them!!

well brother I just happen to may be of some help sense I too am having bug problems as I type.
get some of those hanging stcky traps,and some diatomecious earth and spread that over your soil. also get some kind of spray for your girls. I just made some with the tobacco from 3 cigarettes and some cyanne peppers take and boil it up then strain and cool. put it in a spray bottle and give your plants a good soaking. if that dont work got to a good garden center and ask:goodluck:

I Found How They Were Getting Big Tho. I Sprayed My Plants Alot So That Water They Used I Stopped Spraying For Only A Day And Alot Died On The Ground Where Alittle Vinegar Killed Them Bt There Are The Adults Coming Out Of The Dirt This Morning Bt They Should Die Soon To. But I Have Black And Mild Tobacco? And I Have Chilli Peppers?

And So Those Are Normal? Can They Effect My Yield?!

fungus gnats will KILL your plant by getting in the stem and eating the inside the flies dont do much but their larve is what burrows into the stem up from the bottom through th dirt. thats why I suggest diatomaceous earth, you can get it at HD. what it does is suck the moisture out of insects bodies and is also like shards of broken glass cutting the up as they try to dig into your soil. its safe for humans and pets. as a matter of fact you can put the powder on dogs and cats to rid them of fleas. but you must make sure that its for gardening.
they also use it to filter swimming pools but that kind has things added that are not good for plants or animals

Fungus gnats are typically harmless to healthy plants - and humans - but can inflict extensive damage to seedlings; their presence can be indicative of more serious problems. In houseplants, the presence of fungus gnats may indicate overwatering; they may be feeding on roots that have sat in drain water too long and are thus rotting, or the gnats may be attracted to fungus growing in saturated topsoil. Consequently, allowing the soil to dry may reduce their numbers.

Other methods of management may include the following:

Placing about half an inch of sterile sand on top of the soil around plants; the fungus gnats can't get back to the soil and the larvae can't escape. Indoor mulch may also be effective.

Introducing Hypoaspis miles mites or applying the biological larvicide Bacillus thuringiensis (subspecies israelensis) to kill the gnats in their larval stage; the larvacide must be applied weekly as a soil drench for 4–5 weeks.

Annually drenching the soil in an insecticidal soap; neem oil may be used as a repellent when diluted 1 teaspoon per litre of water and applied 300 ml per square meter of soil (4 teaspoons per US-gallon of water, applied 3 avoirdupois ounces per international square foot). Detergents and the nicotine from tobacco brewed into a toxic tea are used by some people to control fungus gnats.

Back
Top Bottom