Flowmaster atomist

kickstart

I just got a new tool today for the garden and thought I would share my experience with all of you... I bout a flowmaster atomist. It is a power fogger. I filled it with Azatrol, turned it on and left. Everything in the room was covered with a fine mist. The unit ran for about a half of an hour and voila, done! Beats he hell out of sitting, pulling each plant out, spraying and putting them back! A little spendy though, $200 USD.

Yes, the best time to do this is during the dark cycle. Azatrol is a very oily/clingy pesticide. During the winter here I unhook my light exhaust, so the hoods are open to some extent, also it wold build up heavy on the lenses. I spray at the beginning of the dark cycle so the plants have time to dry too. If not they will tend to burn under HID light.

Since becoming involved in the medical marijuana program here I have gone from a closet grower to something a little bigger. The main labor part of all of it is pest control and grooming of the plants. Harvest is also a very busy time here. Anything I can find to save time is worth it's weight in gold. I do agree with dangers to newbies. This is especially a concern when pesticides and poisonous chemicals are used. Even as an experienced grower safety is always top priority.

Back
Top Bottom