Flushing: pH matter?

Sask420grow

I’m not there yet but eventually. When flushing the media, does it matter what the waters ph is? My tap water is roughly 8. I was planning on just using a garden hose to flush the media but am jut now thinking of these possible concerns. Like.. water temp, water ph, chlorinated, so on...
Also. I set up a scrog and put them under it but after watching some videos it’s seems the flushing needs a LOT of water. Like too much for my grow space to handle... my only idea to fix the drainage problem is too buy a oil pan thing and use a shop vac to suck it up while it comes out. Has anyone seen the video from grams master level where he explains his theory on a proper flush?? I kinda wanna do that but it’s so much water I couldn’t keep up with a shop vac.... I dunno. Maybe I’m thinking to hard into it but I’d like a clean smoke...

I ran into the same problem on my last grow and I decided to put the pots on the back deck and use the water hose to flush them. I'm on well water and the pH was about 7. I was instructed by someone on this site to make sure the last gallon that went through the pot was pH correctly.

I ran into the same problem on my last grow and I decided to put the pots on the back deck and use the water hose to flush them. I'm on well water and the pH was about 7. I was instructed by someone on this site to make sure the last gallon that went through the pot was pH correctly.
Ok. Last gallon ph perfect. Will do.

I can’t take them out of the room. There all scrogged together hahahaha. Big mistake

Ok. Last gallon ph perfect. Will do.

I can’t take them out of the room. There all scrogged together hahahaha. Big mistake

Shop Vac comes in handy for this.

It was always my understanding to ph all water going in....even during the the 3 flushes, + a salt stripper.should b added as well with each flush. Lol

Back
Top Bottom