Flushing

Zero ! My personal thoughts are you don’t flush and here’s a look at why!

Critical look into preharvest flushing

I didn’t flush my plants and I’ll tell you why. I was led to that article by anothe member here. All is all what it sums it up to be is that your plants need everything the can get when it comes to them finishing off strong and healthy. If you “flush” them and remove all their nutrients that will shock them in the final week of life. I personally love the article and there are many people here who follow along side this NO FLUSH method like @newty and @InTheShed I just harvested 2 White Widow autos and fed until the moment I chopped! A good long cure is the critical part in a good smoking bud!

Hope this helps !

They may not be referring to harvest flush. They may be referring to a flush for a problem.

A standard soil flush for example t ok meal with root rot is to run it in a tub for 10 min as fast as the pot will take. Then finish of with pH'd water the same amount as the pot size. I prefer to include enzy.es and beneficial bacteria at that time.

Fixes almost all soil problem like lock out or a number of toxicity issues.

Flushing soil is a common thing.

I have a freind with a farm who had around 500 plants start to grow weird and do stuff no one could explain. I figured it out and the answer required a flush.

Saved a small part of his grow. He has like a 60k plant grow.

Flushing saves buds.

Back
Top Bottom