for instance?

diggler35007

if you were using l.e.d. and cfl with subpar genetics, would the use of name brand genetics, be an answer to sub-par results? i know this is an openended question, but do genetics play that much of a roll?:rollit:

thats not enough info for this question. i have been branded an a-hole on this site. well deserved on my part. none of the pro"s have responded. the seeds i have chosen were from a killer outdoor strain. and either the persons were lyiing, or it was the shiz . the only reason i have not made my grow public is cause i am not a grower. i am just experimenting. i am a very unstable person. anyone with some knowledge please let a cracker in on some of this.

quote: the only reason i have not made my grow public is cause i am not a grower. i am just experimenting. :quote

So wh@t @re you, @ scientist?? no offense, but, @ lot of us here don't consider ourselves "growers." I posted my first experiment@l grow @nd it w@s the best thing I did for the grow. I would not h@ve gotten @s f@r @s I did if it w@sn't for the friendly community here giving me tips @nd info.

Back
Top Bottom