Former Outdoor Trying To Grow Indoors

Operative31

High guys, so, I've grown many outdoor, mostly, and I'm trying the indoor thing, because it's legal here now, and I'm trying really hard to go legit. So. I went an bought a LED grow light that works with hydro setups too(has IR lights as well). But says it can do dirt, and I got a bag of fox farms soil, mixed in 2 bags of perlite, about a 30% by volume mix), And then I germinated some 60 day wonder autoflower feminized seeds, they are now 10 days old, I germinated them in wet paper towels an let them come up under cfl grow lights. They got a few leaves these goin now, I started them in seeding soil, then yesterday transplanted them to the fox farms mix, removing extra soil, flaking it away till I saw root tips, an kinda buried the lil ball of roots an mix. My question is now what? I have been getting nute burn an other problems every other crop, an really want this one to work out. I've been doing something wrong every other grow, it seems like, and so.... What should I do next, I have many bottles of various nutes, and if I need new stuff money isn't a issue.

I've got the growbox nutes, and miracle grow concentrate, and Shultz liquid plant food an tomato food both for soil and spray on booster.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom