Found 3 males in me grow room

bubbanick

I there I've got 18 bubba kush and 3 p.p.p in my grow room but have found 3boys in there I've took em out but it looks like they have pollenated :-( don't no what to do with me girls as 7 have got 10days to done and are looking the nuts the little bums that have man'd up have been in main room for a week now and look good apart from the 3 bums but look pukka :-( if they have pollenated how long before I see em going the other way? Help meeeeeeee...

Re: found 3 males in me grow room:c

It doesn't matter now if they did pollinate. You can either finish the plants and smoke the buds that come off of them (which may contains some seeds because they were pollinated). Or you can toss them all. I would finish them and smoke it, but that is just me.

Re: found 3 males in me grow room:c

10 days to being done?...how long ago did you find the males? Did the pollen sacks actually crack open? If it was only a couple days I say cut'em, dry'em and see what you come out with.

Correct me if Im worng, But with only 10 days to go dont waste months of work! It will still be good smoke, just with some seeds.
I believe once the start making seeds, they transfer energy that takes away from making 'meds' but it doesnt stop. Basically if they were at 50% ripe, they may only get to 75% ripe. And as a bonus, you now have some 2nd gen seeds of a strain you made.
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom