Found a new use for cannabis coconut oil: Saffron Milk

Saffron milk is a thing in many places and it's delicious. If you don't have saffron, cardamom, cinnamon, tumeric (even a pinch of Chinese 5-Spice powder will work) WONT BE THE SAME....but you'll have something cozy and alluring to drink.

Get yourself some hot milk, scald temps (just where it tries to form that gross skin when heating)
A mug
Canna coconut oil
Honey
Saffron or other spices

Take all those things and make them look like this:

I could prolly get the milk and cannaoil to play nice by scalding the milk with lecithin but as always, I forgot. The physical coating sensation of the warm oil in the mouth alongside the sweet honey milk was pleasurable. I can't describe the taste of saffron other than it makes the whole of your nasal area fill with this subdued floral mystery thing...it made for just the right medicine before bed.

I'm normally up at least 3 times a night but I slept right through last night :cheer:

OH HAH....dosing...I used 1/2 teaspoon per person. Not accurate, I know. Apologies. I'm working on learning how to not make all my friends go into catatonia with edibles. The milk drinks last night were closer to the right amount of lock and relaxation. YMMV <3

That looks delicious! And wonderful image. Yeah, dosing home made oils can be tough. I have used various methods for calculating the dosages. I got a tCheck device to compare with my estimated calculations. I was pretty far off! Haaa haaa. I knocked a few people into another dimension is how it was described to me. Oh well! Should have listened to how much to take when I gave it to you then, right?!

Are you growing your own?

That looks delicious! And wonderful image. Yeah, dosing home made oils can be tough. I have used various methods for calculating the dosages. I got a tCheck device to compare with my estimated calculations. I was pretty far off! Haaa haaa. I knocked a few people into another dimension is how it was described to me. Oh well! Should have listened to how much to take when I gave it to you then, right?!

Are you growing your own?
Thanks! Yep, I grow my own. Sometimes I check dispensary prices and how does one afford being a stoner if they don't grow?

So far in my limited cannabis life I have learned that you can tell a person to take x amount of edible and wait at least two hours and they will promptly take double, wait 30 minutes...and then eat the rest. Even if you grab them by the face and shake real hard. Hell...the first few times I ate edibles I way underestimated time to onset and potency.

Back
Top Bottom