Fox Farms Ocean Forest may be killing my plants

Sorry but the soil is fine you are killing your plants.Do not blame the soil for grower mistakes.:thanks:Old post DUH!

I did a test recently with seeds sown directly in ocean forest and happy forest soil. they absolutely love it! I water conservatively with RO water and fulvic acid.

I read too many people saying it was too hot for seedlings and it would burn them. Wrong! The problem grows are probably from overwatering or watering with fertilizer before it is needed.

btw @BeanTownFan420 is that giant forest you posted pictures of from the same cutting that made that frosted up fruity pebbles bud?

I did a test recently with seeds sown directly in ocean forest and happy forest soil. they absolutely love it! I water conservatively with RO water and fulvic acid.

I read too many people saying it was too hot for seedlings and it would burn them. Wrong! The problem grows are probably from overwatering or watering with fertilizer before it is needed.

btw @BeanTownFan420 is that giant forest you posted pictures of from the same cutting that made that frosted up fruity pebbles bud?
No these ones are that cut it is the only one i kept still have five more seeds to pop and see what they bring forth.They are super frosty.

I posted a thread on here a few days ago about a "nute" problem I thought I was having. I thought it was because I was putting too much nute in my FFOF soil even though I waited 30 days before adding any. I have since flushed a couple times but it still has not improved the situation. I also started a new seedling, which I have never added any nute to. Within 5 days of life, it is now exhibiting the same problem. Is it possible I got a dud bag of FFOF???

Adult plant problem:
pic230.JPG

Now the new seedling without ever having had nutes, just distilled H2O and one shot of distilled H2O with some cal/mag in it (1tsp per gal concentration).

seedling_.JPG
Its NOT the FF I'll tell you that. I start my autos and photos in FFOF and it never bothers them. Operator error. That top pic you seem to have a host of problems but it isnt the FF . Look up the abuse chart

Back
Top Bottom