Fractured hand / pain

Snoochie

Hello all,

New to 420mag but ive been lurking for a while now. Anyways, I have been a recreational user for a long time probably 14yrs or so. But during that time have noticed marijuana will help me with pretty much whatever ails me. About 6 months ago i fractured my hand on the wall and got a boxers fracture.

The doc put a splint on it and said it would heal and gave me vicodin, I took a vic here an there but smoked myself silly for the most part. Now 6 months later i still have pain in the joint of the knuckle where it feels like 2 bones are rubbing against one another.

My question is do you think that i can get my reccomendation based on this, I have xrays still that i can bring in with me.

Thanks,

What you're describing is a form of arthritis; the feeling of not having any muscular padding between two or more bones. Unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do to correct that problem. There are a few surgeries available where pieces of silicon are placed between the two bones rubbing together, but they're very expensive and only applicable to certain situations. What physicians recommend best, for arthritis, is Aleve, which is a combination of Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Naproxyn, all in one pill. Taking that, along with smoking weed, and possibly getting more prescriptions for painkillers, is your best bet at dealing with arthritic pain.

Hope that helps answer your question :)

topical salve.

Thanks for the replies guys, yes that helps alot. I think ill be making my appt to see the doc this weekend. And hopefully get my recc, but according to what your all saying it sounds like it wont be a problem.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom