fresh grower ready to learn the tricks of the trade

mudrunner

I've been wanting to grow for about a year now and am finally starting to read more into it. I love cannabis; and the study of botony and plant sciences fascinate me... so I figured what the hell, ill give it a shot. So expect a lot of "noobie" questions from me but I have been prowling this website for weeks and am already aware of the plethera of information that can be obtained by using the "search" feature. Im just a little paranoid of the feds patrolling this site so I was cautious to open an account, but needless to say.... here I am I would love any bit of info anyone yould care to dump on me... consider me a dry sponge haha well thank you all in advance

keep"prowling and searching". There is an unlimited amount of info here for the taking. Enjoy your new hobby/addiction.

:peace:

well thank you for the welcoming lucky man. i plan to grow outdoor so we will see what comes of that in the spring, take care :high-five:

i've been growing for a over a year and still consider myself a newbie, there is so much to learn and so many different ways of doing it. Keep things simple and you will have some great bud

Welcome you starting indoors first? If you like botany you're in trouble here there is allot to read. Here is a start
Top 5 Journals Ever Posted

thank you for that link dadums im going to use it extensively. i plan to germinate indoors then transfer them outside once the frost clears up. I live only like 50 miles from the coast so its tough judging when the last frost will be but ill do my best thanks again for the link and advice

i've been growing for a over a year and still consider myself a newbie, there is so much to learn and so many different ways of doing it. Keep things simple and you will have some great bud

that is what ive heard from a few people on here is for your first grow to not worry so much about extensive feeding schedules and crazy light setups. thank you for the tip and the welcoming, it is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom