From LED to HPS need help please

Buster1977

420 Member
First time useing hps ive only used led in my previous grows. May be just be my paranoia but my 3 tallest colas look leafy to me. Do i have an issue or is this normal? Hula haze 1000w hps bubbleponics exactly 4 weeks since flip thx 20190202_073207.jpg20190202_073137.jpg20190202_073105.jpg20190202_072948.jpg

Distance yer HPS is away from the light

And welcome aboard
Thank you for your response... I raised my light as far as i could and tied down the 4 tops that were in question so i ended up having about 18 inches from canopy. Everything is going back to normal and starting to fatten up. Ill post pics when my light comes on tonight.✌✌

If anything switching from led to hps should fatten them buds up... strain dependent. I looked up the strain you mentioned and what I saw was a sativa leaning plant. Not sure of yer genetics, but those pics you posted lean sativa to me. Looks good, but some shadows make me wonder a bit. Like to see better pics if possible.

I think yer ok. Keep the temps legit and the air moving and ride it out. 18" with that lamp is about as close as you want,,, unless you got a hood.

If anything switching from led to hps should fatten them buds up... strain dependent. I looked up the strain you mentioned and what I saw was a sativa leaning plant. Not sure of yer genetics, but those pics you posted lean sativa to me. Looks good, but some shadows make me wonder a bit. Like to see better pics if possible.

I think yer ok. Keep the temps legit and the air moving and ride it out. 18" with that lamp is about as close as you want,,, unless you got a hood.
Thank you for responding...I raised my light as far as I could and tied everything down to gain about 20 inches. I'm at 4 1/2 weeks. Buds are getting big but seem pretty airy to me. Guessing a mixture of the heat stress and strain? Anyways here's better pic just got new phoneIMG_20190206_184730.jpgIMG_20190206_184624.jpg

Give em time and be patient. You're a third of the way into it, basically. They look good just keep em away from the lights!

Back
Top Bottom