from sp 2 420mag

martinsja

whats up bros, im from sp and im here to learn something about weed cultivation and this kind of stuff, if you are from sao paulo or anywhere around the state, just msg me, id be glad to know every single one of our 420 friendly brothers, see ya.:circle-of-love:

martinsja, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. This is a very good place to learn about our favorite herb. Here New Member Start Links are some links that you may find interesting and helpful. There are a lot of very helpful people on this site. Learning to grow is fun. We love growing our own. Look around and if you have any questions then here Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. We strive to spread the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. :peace:

whats up bros, im from sp and im here to learn something about weed cultivation and this kind of stuff, if you are from sao paulo or anywhere around the state, just msg me, id be glad to know every single one of our 420 friendly brothers, see ya.:circle-of-love:

:welcome: martinsja :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Some are south of the equator like yourself:cheer:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

:welcome: martinsja :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. Some are south of the equator like yourself:cheer:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

thanks for the welcome everyone, really happy to see how this community is friendly, thx everyone, if you are from this cold and rainy city called sao paulo just msg me, see you all here :D

martinsja, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. This is a very good place to learn about our favorite herb. Here New Member Start Links are some links that you may find interesting and helpful. There are a lot of very helpful people on this site. Learning to grow is fun. We love growing our own. Look around and if you have any questions then here Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. We strive to spread the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. :peace:

thanks brother, really happy with your reception ! greetings from brazil

Back
Top Bottom