Hello from NC!

KMSofNC

Sup guys, Im just a down :ganjamon: home toker from the east coast. My friends call me the Dutch Master, and im a fellow Kottonmouth soldier with all here who can represent for their home. I love the plant, and ive been proud of my chosen lifestyle now for the past 3 & 1/2 years. I plan on movin out to the west coast and live the good life as a chef, and hopefully travel the world. I love using the kind bud for cooking as well as burnin; and as many people, i can make anything outta anything :smokin: Also, I'd love to further educate myself on the laws and religion in dealing with ganja.

As the KMK's said I wanna live in peace an smoke my weed.

Peace love an happiness to all who want it. Im glad to finally be here, and hope to learn something from everyone.

Im out for now, but hope to hear from some of you!

peace from the east. :peace:
KMSofNC

Ya i was given the name Dutch Master by my boys T Rae and Shug Shane, Ill try to post up some pics of some of the L's ive accomplished. I believe the largest one ive rolled was 23g's and it was with 2 Grape DM's and 3 leafs, it barely sealed when i lipped it over lol. We ended up burning 3oz that night between like 5 people and my friend from amsterdam passed out b4 we were done, strangely enough i felt accomplished by that lol. My trademark with my buddies is that my dutches always end up lookin like carrots. T Rae is hopefully going to join 420mag today! Hes known as the Philly Phucker. His dad gave him that title lmao. Anyways we're about to eat here at the house, ill be back in a bit to check up again.

Peace 4m the east,
KMSofNC

Yo guys im back from my Internet break lol, But anyways, i hope everyone has a hempy xmas and a very hazy newyear :p Anyways things at home have gotten a lil interesting. Strains of Purp Erk and White Widow finally came through and i feel right to say that christmas is gonna be GREAT! lmao. I hope to put up some pics of the toke out we're gonna be throwing. :roorrip:
peace 4m the east
KMSofNC

Back
Top Bottom