From the Tropics of Australia

WallyDuck

420 Member
I thought id use this thread to splash around some of the pictures ive taken over the years ive grown in the tropics in the far north of Australia,
they span about 2 decades in all , ive had some down time during those years ,
but when we were growing , we really pumped out some weed ...

first pic is a little area we had in the jungle , this is the smallest of 4 patches we had there ,
but it always did fairly well ,
we used to take advantage of the dry season , which in temperate terms translates into winter/spring ,
the hours are short , just over 11 hours a day roughly when we began these grows ,
and they are fast flowering plants too , maximum of about 10 weeks flowering ,
all hybrids ...
anyhow the first is of some colombian golds x c99 , and a few other c99 hybrids either side of them ,
z99 , mbs and others ...
DSC 0499.jpg

I thought id use this thread to splash around some of the pictures ive taken over the years ive grown in the tropics in the far north of Australia,

first pic is a little area we had in the jungle , this is the smallest of 4 patches we had there ,
we used to take advantage of the dry season , which in temperate terms translates into winter/spring ,
the hours are short , just over 11 hours a day roughly when we began these grows ,
all hybrids ...
anyhow the first is of some colombian golds x c99 , and a few other c99 hybrids either side of them ,
z99 , mbs and others ...
DSC 0499.jpg
Did you have to bring your water in or rely on nature? CL🍀

all hybrids ...
z99 , mbs and others ...
DSC 0499.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend.
Amazing how you kept them so low.
Nice work.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

there was a small creek at the bottom of the hill , really only round 30 metres from that little patch,
we used solar panels and small pumps to water the patches ,
i preferred hand watering so i knew each plant got its fair share ,
but we also used sprinklers ...
I forget where I learned this but it said that crocs were everywhere there’s water in your parts. So I was wondering if they were ever a problem? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m the curious type. lol 😂 CL🍀

I forget where I learned this but it said that crocs were everywhere there’s water in your parts. So I was wondering if they were ever a problem? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I’m the curious type. lol 😂 CL🍀
everywhere on the coast yes ,
but this grow was at 1100 metres ,, no crocs up there ,
its too far from the salt water and a bit cold for them a lot of the year ..
there is some fresh water crocs up in the mountains , but they dont get up into the creeks that high ,
definitely not salt water crocs , which are the dangerous ones ...

Back
Top Bottom