Frustrated new grower

KitasCountryRoots

420 Member
Does anyone else feel like new growers are ignored on this site? I've asked for help a few times since I started a couple months ago, and i almost never get a response. The few that have responded have been very nice and helpful.. Also have had good response on my journal but the forums and FAQs is like nothing.

I feel like it's biased against new people, and only popular, experienced growers get the help they need. Maybe it's how I'm posting?

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but I really had high hopes for this site

I am new to all of this maneuvering in a forum thing, that frustrates me, but that is on me. I've learned to do a lot of reading and noticed that it helps being in the right area. My next grow I will do a journal, that's where it's at. It is human nature to want a reponse when one asks a question. Be patient, someone will help you along.
It's like wanting to pluck that bud when you know you should wait.
If I can assist, shoot away. I only have 1 grow under my belt.
Good luck.

Patience is key. And independent research as well. Most of the questions I had that weren't answered in a timely fashion, I was able to research the answer on my own. And I'm sure a lot of these vets get quite tired answering the same questions continuously. But yes, the ones who do help are very generous!

Patience is key. And independent research as well. Most of the questions I had that weren't answered in a timely fashion, I was able to research the answer on my own. And I'm sure a lot of these vets get quite tired answering the same questions continuously. But yes, the ones who do help are very generous!
I guess it's just frustrating when I see hundreds of views and no response, or when my questions get skipped over every damn time. I totally agree about the research, that's the only way I've been able to get to where I am now, but sometimes there's a lot of conflicting answers and getting a response from some one who has experience is needed.

I guess it's just frustrating when I see hundreds of views and no response, or when my questions get skipped over every damn time. I totally agree about the research, that's the only way I've been able to get to where I am now, but sometimes there's a lot of conflicting answers and getting a response from some one who has experience is needed.

I know the feeling mate I seen you post a few time but I ain't knowledgable to of helped you I have to do a lot of my own research but mainly to journal t journal n find out information that I may need in future can you remind me your question il do some googling for you to see if I can help but I don't have the knowledge you need off the top of my head but il do some research for you

Most of the questions I see on here from new growers are simple to answer questions with a small amount of research. I suggest all new growers should google there questions first. You'll probably find the answer, but you might have to read to find it. Also if you don't have one of the many grow books/bibles than your selling yourself short. Guess what your answer is probably in there too. Good luck on your grows.

Most of the questions I see on here from new growers are simple to answer questions with a small amount of research. I suggest all new growers should google there questions first. You'll probably find the answer, but you might have to read to find it. Also if you don't have one of the many grow books/bibles than your selling yourself short. Guess what your answer is probably in there too. Good luck on your grows.

I don't have no books and doing fine with research and the community the lads fresh to growing and wanted help he's posted in the ask us anything and got no response and I was one who didn't respond because I didn't know the answer but by all means mate you obviously know enough to take over and answer his questions with your books .

I know the feeling mate I seen you post a few time but I ain't knowledgable to of helped you I have to do a lot of my own research but mainly to journal t journal n find out information that I may need in future can you remind me your question il do some googling for you to see if I can help but I don't have the knowledge you need off the top of my head but il do some research for you
No worries Robbo94! Thank you for responding, I will probably delete my rant later haha

My last question was about using Molasses in soil along with Calmag as both contain calcium, Magnesium, iron.. just don't want to burn the plants

420-magazine-mobile1641335009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1905337197.jpg

I'm in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil with 600 watts LED I use reverse osmosis water that's why I use the calmag.

I understand that and always google.. the problem with Google is weeding out the crap information to find the good stuff. That's why I look for the advice of trusted growers. I would hate to see all my efforts go down the drain from making a rookie mistake.. which is bound to happen lol.

No worries Robbo94! Thank you for responding, I will probably delete my rant later haha

My last question was about using Molasses in soil along with Calmag as both contain calcium, Magnesium, iron.. just don't want to burn the plants

420-magazine-mobile1641335009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1905337197.jpg

I'm in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil with 600 watts LED I use reverse osmosis water that's why I use the calmag.

Don't delete it that guy above can suck a dick for behaving like that to new growers we are all here to help and get help so that's what you need that's what we shall do, so after a quick bit of reading I found out you can use it together aslong as it's unsulphered mollasses the website I read it on

So if I was you scan thru these till someone says how much to use but yes you can use them in sync or apparently even as a substitute ..
Sorry this took so long pal
Organic Molasses & CalMag - how to use? [Archive] - THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums

Don't delete it that guy above can suck a dick for behaving like that to new growers we are all here to help and get help so that's what you need that's what we shall do, so after a quick bit of reading I found out you can use it together aslong as it's unsulphered mollasses the website I read it on

So if I was you scan thru these till someone says how much to use but yes you can use them in sync or apparently even as a substitute ..
Sorry this took so long pal
Organic Molasses & CalMag - how to use? [Archive] - THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums
Thank you so much!!LMAO but I hear where's he coming from

You can use molasses and cal mag together. The molasses is food for your beneficial bacteria.

As far as info from this site I have seen just as much bad advice as good so you've got to weed thru this too.

Thank you so much!!LMAO but I hear where's he coming from

So do I mate but at the end of the day he wouldn't be here himself if he didn't need help on his grows people use this to share knowledge not tell someone to research and buy a book when you probably looked but couldn't find what you needed I hate people who are obnoxious everyone here seems friendly but that guy hit a nerve with his comment so for me he can wedge a melon up his arse

So do I mate but at the end of the day he wouldn't be here himself if he didn't need help on his grows people use this to share knowledge not tell someone to research and buy a book when you probably looked but couldn't find what you needed I hate people who are obnoxious everyone here seems friendly but that guy hit a nerve with his comment so for me he can wedge a melon up his arse

People like you who extend a hand on here are forever appreciated by people like us! We just hope to be able to return the favor one day when we are knowledgeable enough

I hit I nerve because I gave someone the advice of educating themselves. Really, you don't think that taking the time to educate yourself on your hobby of trying to create medicine for yourself. Not until after my post did I even see what his question was. Which I responded to after I saw it.

So enjoy that melon yourself.

People like you who extend a hand on here are forever appreciated by people like us! We just hope to be able to return the favor one day when we are knowledgeable enough

I'm just happy to be able to help and am grateful for all the help I receive I seen you about lonestar you got some nice green groceries growing ;)

I hit I nerve because I gave someone the advice of educating themselves. Really, you don't think that taking the time to educate yourself on your hobby of trying to create medicine for yourself. Not until after my post did I even see what his question was. Which I responded to after I saw it.

So enjoy that melon yourself.

I got a melon each,
it hit a nerve cause he's been asking for a week I keep seeing him then you said that I do my own research but I also ask for help and I get you didn't see his q but you could of asked instead of just telling him to pick up a book I help people all day every day to the best of my knowledge and so do all the people I talk to frankly I ain't seen you about and it seemed like a obnoxious comment to someone who's new to growing when you should be helping them when you've been in the same situation as him you'd want to help or maybe that's just my thought logic anyway cba arguin just thought you could of handled that better than you did when the lads obviously tried to learn or he wouldn't of got frustrated in the first place he'd of been like us laid back letting the plants do their thing
420-magazine-mobile2056523741.jpg

I got a melon each,
it hit a nerve cause he's been asking for a week I keep seeing him then you said that I do my own research but I also ask for help and I get you didn't see his q but you could of asked instead of just telling him to pick up a book I help people all day every day to the best of my knowledge and so do all the people I talk to frankly I ain't seen you about and it seemed like a obnoxious comment to someone who's new to growing when you should be helping them when you've been in the same situation as him you'd want to help or maybe that's just my thought logic anyway cba arguin just thought you could of handled that better than you did when the lads obviously tried to learn or he wouldn't of got frustrated in the first place he'd of been like us laid back letting the plants do their thing
420-magazine-mobile2056523741.jpg
Yes yes yes to everything except it's she not he lol!!

Back
Top Bottom