Willyxx89

Gday all, Im having a frustrating moment with my grow and the lack of
Due to drooping, just repotted into a 4 gal pot couple day ago
plant is a hybrid indica dominant from msnl mix pack
Trying to narrow down my problem I'm growing in coco soil mix in small tent
Maxsisun 300w led dimmable, which is on 100% veg about 60% bloom at 24" away
my watering schedule hasn't change from previous which is
Around 250, 300ml every second third day alternating
All though plant looks as if it's over watered yesterday I put outside and perked
Right up brought back to tent and is now droopy either temps or light is the guess
Temps are fluctuating between 25 c and 28 c humidity 35 to 50 i have air con for room
So intake could be sucking colder air which is blowing on and around pot and dirt level
Any way those are my problems lol

I'd say your problem is your coco is drying out.
It should be watered every single day, in small pots in flower maybe twice a day.

I'd raise your humidity up to 60% until you only have a week or two left then start lowering towards 35%
Just throwing a question purely out outta curiosity
....why do yous mix the coco with soil..im soil grower myeslf bud...thanks in advance..

Cheers for ya help forgot to mention started from seed and is 4 weeks and two days from spout out a soil

Attachments

• 20191215_132610.jpg
    20191215_132610.jpg
    462.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20191215_132511.jpg
    20191215_132511.jpg
    483.9 KB · Views: 70
It's about 70 coco 30 soil soil is organic no added ferts and PhD to 5.8 to 6.2 well that's on bag tho
All ways watered wen top is dry and only a little as I've watered less but more often I've watered to run off before and had no luck previous except in flower so decided to change but yeah does any one think it maybe the intake fan maybe be a problem as it's drawing cold air in and root zone is cooler and constantly on leaves as well

Roots need to be just as warm as the rest of the plant. Outside of certain temps, the plant can't and won't take up certain nutrients, causing all kinds of problems.

Why did you mix soil with coco?
They have different pH requirements for proper nutrient uptake and coco should remain saturated because it's hydroponics, while soil requires a wet/dry cycle.

Considering most of your mix is coco, I would treat it like coco and feed every day to run off......never plain water.

These plants are only 3 weeks from sprout in coco and fed daily from sprout for a comparison.
21 days.JPG

It's about 70 coco 30 soil soil is organic no added ferts and PhD to 5.8 to 6.2 well that's on bag tho
All ways watered wen top is dry and only a little as I've watered less but more often I've watered to run off before and had no luck previous except in flower so decided to change but yeah does any one think it maybe the intake fan maybe be a problem as it's drawing cold air in and root zone is cooler and constantly on leaves as well
It reads like you are trying to grow with the best of two possible worlds. The organic soil is one highly respected method of growing. Then using the 70% coco coir is one of several hydroponic growing methods.

Doing a grow with the coco and the soil mixed together can be done but I really feel you have to much coco in it so you will have to treat it like it is a hydo coco grow and use those types of methods.

At this time I don't think that the fan is the problem; it is getting the watering and nutrient schedule figured out.

Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom