Struggle to maintain right temp in small tent

kisshell

Hi guys ,
I have a 50x90cm tent and it's 5 ft tall..
It's fully packed and I got my 1st harvest. It's a lot ..Haha.
I used to open my tent to maintain humidity and temp but the house stinks up.
I do have carbon filter and there is no smell if I close the tent but temp goes from 25 c to 32 c and humidity rises to 62% from about 40 to 50%.
I have one 4 litre and one 500ml dehumdifier which increase the heat but also lowers the humidity. Now due to smell I have to shut the tent but the temp is alarming. I have a good oscialting fan blowing air 24/7 and one small fan pointing upwards and another small fan on top of the lights ..
I am also thinking about installing a portable ac that I have living around.. Can it be used to exhaust hot air from the room and what about the smell? Please advice guys.

Do you have an exhaust system install in your tent?

Filter, Fan, Exhaust ducting?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Ya. It has exhaust which is then connected to a carbon filter external to the tent... I actually split one 4 inch fan to suck from two tents ..I have switched it to single fan to just flower tent now and it has lowered it by 2 to 3c..
If I leave half the tent open the tent temp is 25c or room temperature.
Since I have two dehumidifier... could that be causing the issue?

I took a look at your grow journal, are we talking about your flowering tent?
If so, you have too many plants in that little space and no air circulation. I would say two at max.

Did you start another journal?
Ya I got lot of plants there. I started my other journal but lost all the pics so stopped posting it. But my auto half cut gave me 4 ounces..I predict 4 ounces more..It was only taking 30 percent of real state.. I give the top of the flower about 1150 par.

Back
Top Bottom