Funney Story

Brett2theMax

so last night i was at my buddies place doing what most college students do on a thursday night, drink and smoke. . . though i wasnt smoking cuz i'm on probo, i still like to set around it cuz the smell is good. . . any wase my buddy amy had some of the best bud i've seen around here in a while, the outside wasnt too impressive but when the bud was broken open it was WHITE with crystals. So my buddy philly is dating this foreign exchange student from china(she is soooooo hot) and she desent know much aobut bud, she doesent smoke and thinks its "bad" but philly is slowley convincing her that it isnt as evil as the Gov makes it sound, but any who. . . we got on the subject of good bud vs bad bud and she was curious as to what the difference was. . . so philly pulled out some brick he had lyin around and we showed here the difference and she said "that one looks alot prettier" and we all said yes it does. But every one except me forgot to give her the ultimate test, besides smoking it cuz she wont do that. . . yet. . . smelling it. so i had her smell the brick and she was like "ok" then i had her smell the "fire" as amy likes to put it. . . she took a sniff and quickley pulled her head back saying "oh my god that one stinks!!!!!!" her face all cringed up. . . it was hilarious. . . just thought i would share that with you all, we all found it entertaining as hell

Back
Top Bottom