Furnace Room Grow - First Time - Autos - 90Watt UFO - 600W MH/HPS

madbumper

This is my first grow. I've always wanted to grow my own. Been reading a ton on these forums and I'm hoping that I can get some of that great advise for my little grow.

Here are the basics:

What strain is it? BIG BUDDHA Auto's

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just heading in to Veg.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Bagged Potting soil, SCHULZ brand
If soil... What size pot? 7L pot with center hole for drain.
Size of light? 90watt UFO LED, just ordered a 600watt MH and HPS
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? about 22 Celsius
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res? No idea right now
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? When the soil is almost dry, usually once every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? about to start on 20-20-20 Veg fert, very low doses

My grow room is my furnace room. It's not a huge room, but it has some advantages. Firstly, only one window...that was easily blacked. I have a whole house air exchanger, controls humidity, I have turned it way low so as to increase a bit of the humidity in the room. Of note is that the duct work, and indeed the air exchanger itself is in the furnace room. If i need to at some point, I could tie in to the ductwork and vent out of the roof of the house.

Seeds are from a seed bank in BC, and are labelled Big Buddha Auto.

I have just one plant in soil right now. She is 6 days old from seed. So far I have only had her on the 90watt UFO. Growth seems slow, so I ordered a 600watt MH/HPS switching dimming ballast with reflector today. I plan on adding 2 more big buddha autos. I'll start germinating(paper towel method) once the lights are in shipping.

The new plants will be in 7L+ pots with the same soil.

I plan on adding nutes to my feeding schedule starting with the first feed of the new week, prob day 9 for this girl. New plants will get the same.

I'm hoping my lights show up fairly quickly, I hope to germ my new beans on monday and get them in the pots by Tuesday or Wednesday. I dont want them to fall behind the first one too much.

I have some pics of my seedling and will do my best to update on a regular basis. Will add pics later today.

Thanks in advance for the read, hoping to see you back.

Bumper :peace:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom