FuzzyGreen's First Autoflower Soil Grow - Big Easy Auto & Sin Tra Bajo

The lower buds filled in a bit, most noticeable were the tops. There wasn't a top cola, just looked like nugs growing out from between branches. Something odd that I noticed while trimming was the last few leaf sets of each bud reverted first to 3 finger leaves then down to singles by the tip.

Here's a sample, smells sweet and skunky. Very strong smell. Looks like a nice amount of trichs too

20130915_141038.jpg
20130915_140925.jpg
20130915_140919.jpg

Nice :) I love dropping the temps in the last bit. I wish I could have on my last, but just didnt have the time to set it up.

I love some of the colours you can get out of them. I'll have to find a picture, I had one go red/orange on me once when I did that. But typically blues and purples are most common :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hi there,

Bajo is definitely not the right strain for growing outdoors. I am currently growing two under 250W HPS and so far so good. Your's is way to skinny for that age, but auto's are that way if they don't like something. This one for sure thrives under 20/4 schedule.

Back
Top Bottom