Exile19's Blueberry Headband Along With Other Grow

Updates
IMG_122126.jpg
IMG_122222.jpg
IMG_122322.jpg

Whats up exile19? Your plants look like they have a nutrient issue. Not knowledgeable enough to know what nutrient and why. But I would flush with R.O. water to make sure its not a build up. Then water with nutes. I use GH Flora with the Lucas Ratio. Its important to make sure the plants get nutrients in the right ratio. Just my two cents.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Hey exile I think your having a Lil ph problem I'd double check your soil and water.

And let me know what you think of that power plant once finished. I'm just starting power flower.

This is what garbage looks like exile. But thanks for criticizing my first ever grow. At least I'm trying to figure it out and find the answers myself as I go along instead of posting 30 threads all asking what I'm doing wrong and expecting everyone else to do all the work. Oh and look up "punctuation", it's quite useful.

This is what garbage looks like exile. But thanks for criticizing my first ever grow. At least I'm trying to figure it out and find the answers myself as I go along instead of posting 30 threads all asking what I'm doing wrong and expecting everyone else to do all the work. Oh and look up "punctuation", it's quite useful.

Hey buddy, I know it is a year late but I am just seeing this, I had to create a profile so that I could ask you if you figured out what was the issue?

I am a newb also, but this looks like you have broad/cyclamen mites. Looked like the same damage I had when I took home an infected clone from dispensary. Avid/forbid 4f and dip small clones. but what works best is getting predator mites to fight them. I use them as a preventive measure now. just wanted to offer my 2cents, hope you are still growing.

Back
Top Bottom