Garden Patch Grow Box

msdt

Hello everyone; I'm new here, so please be gentle!

I am a novice grower and I have read 4 books so far. I started my grows in 4 AeroGarden Bounty versions. Now that they are getting larger, I was wondering about using Garden Patch Grow Boxes in my grow room.

I see incredible results, with other plants, used outside. I did order natural fertilizer for the ones that I intend to use. I also purchased 5 and 10 gallon buckets if things don't work out with the Grow Boxes.

My question is has anyone tried these grow boxes?

One hundred and sixty-one views and not one hello! Did I choose the wrong forum? If you don't know the answer, you can at least welcome me. Right? I do realize that there is a place to just say hello, but I had a question, so I combined the two.

So, sue me! :)

For a while AeroGarden was promoting the Garden Patch GrowBox as a system to move your plants into when they outgrow the AeroGarden, so they received the official "AeroGarden blessing". The Garden Patch GrowBox's Nutrient Patch was designed to provide the ideal nutrients to tomato plants which share the same nutritionally requirements as cannabis. I'd recommend just 1 to 2 plants per GrowBox to allow for plenty of air circulation. It's a great system.

Thank you for your response. I am a believer in the Garden Patch grow boxes. I have two outside. One is tomatoes and I can not believe how high they are growing! Everyone that sees it has never seen tomato plants that big.

I purchased six more, with the intention of transplanting plants into them. Doing it indoors, will be a challenge. I had been trying to figure out how many to plant per box.

I thank you for your comments. I never knew that AeroGarden recommended the Grow Box. That is good news to me. If I follow your planting suggestions, I will need more! However, I think you may be correct, based on the sizes I'm seeing in my AeroGarden. There is one that I have to raise the LED panel each day!

I just wonder about the transistion from hydroponics to duoponics.

Thanks,

Alan

Back
Top Bottom