Gday fellow enthusiasts

Growlow

Hulla hulla hello everybody,

Just joined up and I have enjoyed reading a lot of different perspectives and experiences on growing. I'm originally from the land down under as I'm sure most of you figured out with the title of my post. I'm currently in the great State of Washington.

I have a question hopefully you guys may answer. I'm not sure if this two birds one stone approach (introduction/question) is ok but I'm in uncharted territory here. I have always been an outdoor farmer. Never once in my life have I ever grown inside. I came from a part of Australia where it's summer all year round so there is no need for indoor.

Now I have a pretty sure idea of the setup I'm going for. Not doing hydro as I'm a stickler for veganic growing as that's what worked for me and I know how to deal with that medium very well. I am doing a 5x5 indoor gorilla grow tent with a 1000w light setup with the whole carbon filter exhaust fan etc. The thing I'm curious about is the intake and temps situation. It gets cold up here in the North I'm told and my intake air is going to be cold like 40-50 odd degrees depending I think. Is the heat from the light going to be hot enough to counter the cold air to create a good temp or do I need to invest in heaters?? And should I purchase an intake fan/hepa filter? or is that unnecessary?

I look forward to some feedback. I am glad to be a part of this forum and look forward to becoming more familiar with you all.

Cheers
Growlow

Cheers Ricorico, Its going to be in the garage so I imagine it will still be pretty cold out there. Maybe a tad bit warmer than outside but not significant enough. I also have a CO2 tank and setup. Trying to get up to speed on the indoor grow.

:welcome: to :420:

A great community with friendly people and tons of valuable information!

Heres a link with plenty of reading material as well as a thread full of pictures to check out:
How to grow MJ
Creme de la Creme MJ PICS

Rico is a wise man. Id follow his lead sir. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom