Hello fellow Cultivators

L55KES

420 Member
Hey guys I've been a member for a while but never properly introduced my self...
So I'm Luke from the UK. I've been growing these beautiful plants for a few years now I will post some pics from the previous one's later. I grow for my personal medicine so my harvest will go half buds to smoke then quarter oil and last is wax or honey. I love to explore strains my favourite so far amnesia haze got to be then StarDawg which I'm currently on with.
So my set ups I have a 1.2 X 1.2 Tent running a four pot Wilma system, 2xhps 600w. 6" acoustic ducting with vortice dual speed fan, rihno carbon filter. Small oscillating fan 4" intake due to cold weather. This system is home to my beautiful mother plants. So we have a strain by an unknown breeder called peace, blue dream, mango kush, StarDawg. Now my second room I have a Greenman system with 4 pots stories I hear about this system are awesome so fingers crossed I am new to both these systems as I've always grown in soil and hand feed so it's also an experiment all fun. The strains I have in there at the moment is mango kush and StarDawg, when I get my self settled in with it all I will post some pictures and give you some more info as of now I'm absolutely baked and my battery is on 3% so I'm having to cut this short lol, would love to chat to people introduce yourself and any advise is more than welcome guys also can give some advice if needs be. Talk soon guys. Peace

Back
Top Bottom