Hello

NewbishGrower

I thought I'd introduce myself
Name: NewbishGrower ☺
Years growing: 7
Nutrients: Plagron cocos a+b. Gold label roots. Gold label enzymes. Gold label ultra Mg. Gold label ultra PK. Plagron green sensation (top activator)
Medium: Coco
Lighting: HPS 250/400W + HPS Deluxe 600W
Favourite strain: Stardawg
Want to know anything else: Just ask ☺

Re: Hello ☺

Hi Noobish!

Welcome to the 420 Magazine! What a great time for you to join us! There is so much going on I don't think you have a problem finding something crazy to read about. There's so much information around here you might need to take a few days of work :rofl:

Sounds like you're off to a great start! Why don't you consider creating a journal for others to follow along and it's a great way for you to document your process and refer back should you forget or need something. Just check out the guidelines quick so you have a clue as to what it's all about.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask or check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab. It's a great place to start.

I'm an HPS guy myself and I don't think I'll ever change. But we'll see where the journey takes me.

I look forward to seeing you around, Friend!

Thanks man I think I'll start that up as it's always nice to look back on previous grows. I just need to get to grips with the new layout and tools of new forums :thumb:

High Newbish!

HPS lover here too. Have 2 - 400s baking my girls now where a 600 would be just right but I make due with what I have. :)

Great site here with lots of friendly folks and it won't take you long to get the hang of things.

C'ya in the forums!

L8r

600w is perfect for me but I was also in a similar situation a couple years back when I had a 400w and a 250w over my ladies. So now I start with LED then to 250 > 400 > 600 and they seem to love it.

Cya around m8 :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom